Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I don't know why people think CP3 is a classy guy and above throwing a fit.

This is a dude who's punched players in the nuts, and is arguably one of the worst floppers and whiners in the NBA.

Oh, yeah, you're probably right. I based my perception of his character on three twitter posts relayed to us here over the course of a month, so I honestly know nothing about his character. Now I remember the "punching in the balls" incident. Here's to hoping he throws a fit and joins us, then.

If not, I think our team is alright as is. Maybe a little stability with the roster this year will do us good and we'll see improvements similar to the ones between 07-08 and 08-09.

What a punk move that was by CP3 to do that. It's enough to make me kind of not like him. But hey, I don't like LeBron and I'd be lyin if I said I wouldn't want him here.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I don't know why people think CP3 is a classy guy and above throwing a fit.

This is a dude who's punched players in the nuts, and is arguably one of the worst floppers and whiners in the NBA.

Oh, yeah, you're probably right. I based my perception of his character on three twitter posts relayed to us here over the course of a month, so I honestly know nothing about his character. Now I remember the "punching in the balls" incident. Here's to hoping he throws a fit and joins us, then.

If not, I think our team is alright as is. Maybe a little stability with the roster this year will do us good and we'll see improvements similar to the ones between 07-08 and 08-09.

What a punk move that was by CP3 to do that. It's enough to make me kind of not like him. But hey, I don't like LeBron and I'd be lyin if I said I wouldn't want him here.

Your sentiments mirror mine exactly. I'm not above having a whining ***** on our team if he's that effing good.

I still like our team though.

Chris Paul could punch me in the balls, then pee on my dog...I'd still want him in a Magic uniform despite how ****ty a person he'd have to be in order to do those horrible things to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Chris Paul could punch me in the balls, then pee on my dog...I'd still want him in a Magic uniform despite how ****ty a person he'd have to be in order to do those horrible things to me.

I don't know. If he did those things to me I'd never want him on the Magic, but I'd understand why everyone else would.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Ask Julius Hodge about getting hit in the balls by CP3

quote:

Originally posted by fan for too long:

How about getting Philly in the act with NO and the Magic. This way Jameer goes home and we get Iggy too.

What yall think?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2d5wbh2

by Ryan Aussie Magic:

We reem everyone in that trade.

Why? Philly gets Oak, Nelson "hometown boy" and Bass "lots of uspside" and they get rid of Brands bad contract and Iggy.

NO gets Vince and his expiring, Gortat "polish hammer" need I say anything else, Pietrus, better than posey, cheaper and shorter contract, and Olson who they must have liked before the draft, bringing him in for a workout.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I'm still having trouble figuring out how the heck NY gets Paul. Can somebody give a somewhat decent trade proposal to consider from NY if I'm Demps?

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=382105788#382105788

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2cr3saw

I think it's terrible, mainly because the Knicks lose nearly their entire team only to barely make it in the playoffs and eventually lose Paul to FA (once he realizes that team sucked)

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I'm still having trouble figuring out how the heck NY gets Paul. Can somebody give a somewhat decent trade proposal to consider from NY if I'm Demps?

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=382105788#382105788

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=2cr3saw

I think it's terrible, mainly because the Knicks lose nearly their entire team only to barely make it in the playoffs and eventually lose Paul to FA (once he realizes that team sucked)

An 11 player trade where NY strips their entire roster, and NO takes THE SAME Eddy Curry that has been untradeable for the last two seasons plus? I swear I said "somewhat decent".