Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

What do the Knicks have that could really get them Paul though?

We shall see, but this forum will jump for joy and freak out over every little report from this whole thing. I'm hoping the Hornets trade him pretty quickly so we can all move on. Reminds me of when the Bucs were in the mix for Jay Cutler, everyone one the Bucs forums talked about him 24/7 until he was traded to the Bears.

they have the off comment at melo's wedding that he'd like to build a 'miami trice' type team in new york with staudamire... i know i'm biased, but with amare's knees, i wouldn't try it there.

quote:

Reminds me of when the Bucs were in the mix for Jay Cutler, everyone one the Bucs forums talked about him 24/7 until he was traded to the Bears.

Not getting off topic, but do you remember the forums during TC 2008 when Favre was a lock to be traded to Tampa? Wild message board times.

I was just looking in my wallet and realized I have a contact that works for the Magic. I met the guy at Publix one day and we sparked up a convo and he gave me his card.

He's a graphic designer. He'll know if the Magic are making the trade or not.

He's not going to New York. We have no state taxes and him and Dwight could go bowling together every night.

Plus all New York can really offer is expirings. We might value our own guys a little to much but Jameer completely undressed Felton in the playoffs and I am not sure that Felton is even better than Collison.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Also, mods, since I've been always able to catch him every time, paul.kennedy is curran/livebythe3/etc

Joke? I'M the Curran stopper. He's T REX, btw. He's just changed up his game a bit, although paul.kennedy does seem like a possible account.

No way. I totally took the crown since I have joined.

You weren't even registered for more than one of his accounts, and I was the one who took out numba1rocker.

You disgust me.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I was just looking in my wallet and realized I have a contact that works for the Magic. I met the guy at Publix one day and we sparked up a convo and he gave me his card.

He's a graphic designer. He'll know if the Magic are making the trade or not.

Get on the phones jareth. We need you buddy

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

Also, mods, since I've been always able to catch him every time, paul.kennedy is curran/livebythe3/etc

Joke? I'M the Curran stopper. He's T REX, btw. He's just changed up his game a bit, although paul.kennedy does seem like a possible account.

we do know where Curran works. If he keeps coming on here we might need to send orlando's legal team that direction.

quote:
Originally posted by MarleyMon81:

quote:

Reminds me of when the Bucs were in the mix for Jay Cutler, everyone one the Bucs forums talked about him 24/7 until he was traded to the Bears.

Not getting off topic, but do you remember the forums during TC 2008 when Favre was a lock to be traded to Tampa? Wild message board times.

Oh god, I forgot about that. That was way worse than Cutler or this Paul stuff. I remember reports, even from ESPN, saying he was going to the Bucs.