Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Lebron James "Orlando, it's on"

I hate Lebron James as much as any of you guys but I really don't think he said anything that out of line there. Otis and SVG both took some shots across Miami's bow. All Lebron basically did was smile and throw out a rather playful cliche. How was he supposed to respond?

quote:
when u are under the basket. And there is just ur man under that basket...whos not over 2 inches bigger then u..u just lean in or fade back and lay it up over him...unless they time their jump perfectly. Does anyone here play basketball? Dear god.

have you seen vince carter? dear god.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that LeBron is acting tough behind Wade and Bosh?

Ok Bron, you proved you couldn't do it with Cleveland. Now you got ALOT of help, so much help actually that people are losing respect for you.

And it's on?

Please. Grow some balls, James.

The topic ended here

Lebron the big tough guy now that he has wade and Bosh to play for him. What an absolute weakling for being the "games best player."

As long as flash is in Wade County, queen james will always be 2....he has sunk his own "legacy"

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:

But...

Dwight Howard might have something to say about just handing them the trophy.

yea because dwight can totally take all 3 blind folded with 1 arm tied behind his back.

get real people. Dwight needs some help. he needs it now more than ever. that help was supposed to come in vc and he failed miserably.

YOU ARE RIGHT!! lets cancel the season, according to you its over. Injuries never happen. Players never get better. 82-0 Miami heat according to dubadummy

wow dubadummy. you're so ****ing creative and witty.

who let oscar wilde into the forum?

Dwight is probably greasing his 'bows nightly in anticipation for all the hard fouls that will arise during our games against Miami :-)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

But...

Dwight Howard might have something to say about just handing them the trophy.

yea because dwight can totally take all 3 blind folded with 1 arm tied behind his back.

get real people. Dwight needs some help. he needs it now more than ever. that help was supposed to come in vc and he failed miserably.

YOU ARE RIGHT!! lets cancel the season, according to you its over. Injuries never happen. Players never get better. 82-0 Miami heat according to dubadummy

wow dubadummy. you're so ****ing creative and witty.

who let oscar wilde into the forum?

LMAO. this made me laugh.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that LeBron is acting tough behind Wade and Bosh?

Ok Bron, you proved you couldn't do it with Cleveland. Now you got ALOT of help, so much help actually that people are losing respect for you.

And it's on?

Please. Grow some balls, James.

no im with you on this one of the under 18 boys i coach was blowing the lebron is man whistle once he announced the move so i told him the truth that a true superstar will try and win a ring on his own and all he did was just prove how inflated his ego really was.

needless to say he look gutted at hearing the truth while the rest of the team agreed wet them sleves laughing.

quote:
Originally posted by Audi:

Dwight is probably greasing his 'bows nightly in anticipation for all the hard fouls that will arise during our games against Miami :-)

Nice Gif Wink lol