Sign in to follow this  
Do da john wall

3rd string pg options pg 7

although i'm glad jj is back i still think its kinda crazy that rdv is willing to pay the $15mil in luxury tax just keep a role player...

if this was to make sure you keep a contending team intact then thats good because it shows you'll do whatever it takes to win but this team isn't really a contending team right now and theres 2 players that this team can move (vince & gortat) to get someone better who can make the chances of contending for championship even better. chicago's roster and new coach looks quite nice, boston is still gonna be a thorn in the side, and miami has 3 of the top super stars in the game. it's heating up in the east and right now this teams chances don't look so promising.

but hey.......its not my money so i can't complain. rdv is a billionaire. i'm sure his wallets aren't hurting.

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

yep your right. The Carter contract has to be traded no matter what or we lose $18M worth of player upgrades.

Sorry - im having trouble following - are you talking about the Carter contract being traded asap/now or after next season?

quote:
Originally posted by DanzigMagic:

Just my opinion, but with them matching for JJ, I believe that Carter will be gone.

it makes sense. we have a good three man rotation at sg with jj pietrus and qrich and a good 3 man rotation at sf with pietrus, qrich, and sticks (pepper in a little shard).

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

6p18gg.gif

This seriously had me crying in laughter. I applaud you sir.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:
quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:
6p18gg.gif

This seriously had me crying in laughter. I applaud you sir.

Gross, don't applaud him, applaud the people that made this video:

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzyT9-9lUyE&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"

/>

If youd like to see how much Otis values Vince's contract check out the last time he had 17 million bucks of expirings or the loss of the Hedo TPE a week ago. Im not quite sure he has a direction a la 2008. I hope he still is moving in the right state of mind but blowing the a tpe of that magnitude and getting nothing in return reminds me of when I thought he was a dunce. Get busy Otis we need a star!

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Who are we getting for Vince?

better be iguodala or imma be pissed

but i think philly would more so take gortat and some future picks for iggy rather than vince's expiring.

they need a defense-minded center