Sign in to follow this  
Klasiq11

Read Between The Lines

VC's last tweet...

quote:
**** y'all my bad I jus woke up!! Smh I'm trippin....didn't mean to reply to myself....jus rushin to get this day started lol.....AND I'M OUT!!!!! Chunkin a deuce 2 Y'all!!!

Read between the lines. He's taking a dump.

NEW ORLEANS -- The agent for Luther Head said Wednesday that his client is healthy and that the New Orleans Hornets have not offered a reasonable explanation for why they rescinded a two-year contract offer for the veteran guard.

Mark Bartelstein said the Hornets informed him not long after general manager Jeff Bower had stepped down on Tuesday that Head, who played for the Indiana Pacers last season, had failed a physical.

"That's absurd," Bartelstein told The Associated Press by phone Wednesday night. "There's nothing wrong with Luther Head. Nothing. They're doing tremendous damage to a player by putting out there that there's something physically wrong with him when there's nothing wrong with him. ... I spoke to the Pacers' medical staff this morning. They said he passed his end-of-the-season physical with flying colors and there should be absolutely no issues."

The Hornets have not formally acknowledged that there was ever a deal with Head, but Bartelstein said on Saturday that Head had a two-year deal with New Orleans worth about $2.5 million, with a player's option for the second season.

"Jeff Bower got fired yesterday. This is a deal I made with Jeff Bower on Saturday. Then suddenly, hours after Jeff Bower was fired, I was told they were going to rescind the contract on Luther," Bartelstein said. "So I would ask anyone to connect the dots."

Although it was not immediately clear what sort of recourse Head could pursue without a signed contract, Bartelstein told ESPN.com in a phone interview that he would "explore every avenue possible" with the league and National Basketball Players Association to determine if the deal can be enforced.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5381188

This was the link he tried to post:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5381188

He put the /URL after the link but not the URL before it.

It's about the Hornets withdrawing their offer to Luther Head. And I think he's trying to make the connection that they did that because they will soon be acquiring Vince Carter. However, it reality it's probably related to their change in GMs.