Sign in to follow this  
vc15dunker15

If VC stays... expect a different VC.

quote:
Originally posted by Audi:

Every time someone talks about how Vince 'never does what we got him for' I just think back to his clutch downtown 3 to tie against the Hawks, and how it was all overshadowed by a complete brain fart by the refs and our team.

+1

the fans on here act this way for the whole team as well. Just mostly Vince.

Idk how many game winning (should have been) or tying shots Vince hit this year with the Magic. It was crazy to see him MAKE everyone except the one vs Memphis. And that one vs Memphis probably overshadows his 6 other ones......

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Audi:

Every time someone talks about how Vince 'never does what we got him for' I just think back to his clutch downtown 3 to tie against the Hawks, and how it was all overshadowed by a complete brain fart by the refs and our team.

+1

the fans on here act this way for the whole team as well. Just mostly Vince.

Idk how many game winning (should have been) or tying shots Vince hit this year with the Magic. It was crazy to see him MAKE everyone except the one vs Memphis. And that one vs Memphis probably overshadows his 6 other ones......

vince was brought to put us over the hump in the playoffs and help us win a championship. he was not here to help us win regular season games.

Some guy named Sundiata Gaines hit a game winning 3 against Cleveland earlier this year.

Who the heck cares.

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:
quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:
I like Vince as a person.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxXgQKemVwc&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

I don't like Vince as our go-to guy down the stretch.

The funny thing is if you sit down and think about it who else on our roster could you trust more? Jameer? hell no Shard? could be but never gets plays call for him....Dwight? Liability....Hate to say it but as it stands now it's vince down the stretch

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="640"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="640"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-lmyk3nFU&start=110&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

yeah, i totally wouldn't trust Jameer/Howard Roll Eyes

at around the 5 minute mark, Nelson and Howard accounted for 19 of the Magic's 21 points (til the end of the game).

lol BMP u try to sway ur argument with the most lopsided ****.

I could throw out every game where VC came up incredibly clutch this year. Which was not the one game where he had 3 points.

It doesnt matter you're not going to trust Howard down the stretch because of foul shooting. Vince is our go to guy down the stretch. And Shard is our primary stand in corner and wait for ball to shoot 3.

I dont see how Vince isnt the go to guy down the stretch. He missed those 2 free throws.. (which still even if made did not secure a win by any means wed still be trailing). But hes hit so many **** big shots you even forget some.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

No.....no...we heard all last offseason how Vince was motivated to play for a championship in his home area. It's all a bunch of baloney until I see him consistently play like a go to scorer, and at his age, I don't think it is gonna happen/

I agree

quote:

I could throw out every game where VC came up incredibly clutch this year. Which was not the one game where he had 3 points.

It doesnt matter you're not going to trust Howard down the stretch because of foul shooting. Vince is our go to guy down the stretch. And Shard is our primary stand in corner and wait for ball to shoot 3.

I dont see how Vince isnt the go to guy down the stretch. He missed those 2 free throws.. (which still even if made did not secure a win by any means wed still be trailing). But hes hit so many **** big shots you even forget some.

Were you happy, overall, with Carter's effort in the playoffs?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Why do you care? Maybe you should stop spending so much time on a message board and get some sunshine. PATHETIC.

[/VCdaCarter]

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Why do you care? Maybe you should stop spending so much time on a message board and get a woman. PATHETIC.

[/VCdaCarter]

Come on, TITY, you forgot the quintessential "virgin" insult