Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Al Harrington: "I like the Magic"

For what it's worth (not much), Alex Kennedy said on Twitter that there is mutual interest between Harrington and the Magic and that they are doing an article for tomorrow morning on it.

Man, when I'm waiting for a Hoopsworld article, the summer has really gone to ****.

out of all the trade rumors on this board true or false id most like to have iggy or jefferson join us here but if thats not going to happen im at the point where ill be very happy if we get harrington and resign jj even if thats all we do. i just do not want to go into the season with virtually the exact lineup we did last year becuase i just dont think that gets us any further than the second round.

i know harrington would be like a consolation prize at this point but the guy can play ball and imo is a better fit as a stretch four than shard is which would enable us to move lewis to the three

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Harrington tweeted. Otis doesn't want him now. It's over folks.

I doubt it. Harrington and Otis share one common thought. They both like this team. Frankly, nothing else matters.

quote:
Originally posted by Do da john wall:

He knows he wouldnt start and he would be a great 6th man who would provide us with instant offense off the bench

I would be very happy with Harrington as a 6th player. He knows how to score and that's what we need badly from our bench.

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncOcq_T9Ag&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

im on board!

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by LJ Magic:

I don't want another big guy that lives to shoot threes. Don't we have that area covered already? I want a slasher or another very good low post defender and scorer. If one isn't available now lets wait until the trade deadline when Carter's expiring becomes more valuable since 80% of it will have been paid out.

i'm still trying to think of another good low post defender and scorer. let me know when that player is on the trading block.

Oddly enough, Okafor would look pretty good next to Dwight on our team

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i like the magic too but it doesn't mean i'm gonna play for them......

this dude is a ball hog and a chucker. i want him no where near this team.

Of course he was a ball hog and chucked up shots left and right...when he played for the awful Timberwolves. He could fit in really well with a contender like Orlando.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Harrington is not just a shooter but he slashes too. He takes it to the hole. If we get him he will probably start at the 4, moving Shard to the 3.

i think that would be the case also

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Harrington is not just a shooter but he slashes too. He takes it to the hole. If we get him he will probably start at the 4, moving Shard to the 3.

i think that would be the case also

That would be the solution! Really

Van Gundy can turn coal into diamonds! He would be a better defensive player if he wants to.