Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Al Harrington: "I like the Magic"

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I don't see what he would add to us unless he is coming off the bench at the 3, even then I would prefer to have Barnes back. The guy is a chucker, that worries me when you have to teach shot selection to a guy.

Gortat, JJ, & Duhon are the only 3 players on the roster I don't see with this problem.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

Twitter:

http://twitter.com/a7harrington/status/18179442107

It seems like he is taking a page out of Barnes' book and letting Otis know through the interwebz where he wants to be!

Didn't you just post about rules about making threads. Yes this has already been posted lol.

Is it? I looked before I posted...I am calling your bluff on this one PEC. You better not be messing with me.

It was in the JJ thread

"There's mutual interest. We'll talk about it in tomorrow's article" from alex kennedy twitter in a response to "what's the chances that the magic get Al Harrington?"

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

well WE DONT LIKE YOU.

honestly guys you dont want Harrington.

if we do we are just settling or hoping for miracle step ups next season. Harrington blows. chuck mania

Miracle step ups? Like from Vince?

Harrington can be a chucker, but look at his last two teams. The Warriors and Knicks, two teams with a fast pace with players chucking. Off the bench on a contending team I could see Harrington not being such a chucker. At least not any more of a chucker than Pietrus.

ok thats fine if hes off the bench but Id assume hed be our SF.

who knows

and yes I said Miracle step ups from like Vince or Howard or whomever.

Harrington is just not good enough.

although Rashard is no longer good enough either.

welcome to miami.

I don't want another big guy that lives to shoot threes. Don't we have that area covered already? I want a slasher or another very good low post defender and scorer. If one isn't available now lets wait until the trade deadline when Carter's expiring becomes more valuable since 80% of it will have been paid out.

I really hope not. he will probably want to be a starter. And please we have to bring players who can and want to play defense. PLEASE!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Harrington tweeted. Otis doesn't want him now. It's over folks.

Ha! Just what I thought!! LOL. I was holding out a little hope for Barnes, but dude wont stop with the negotiaions via electronic communications! I thought he would know better.

quote:
Originally posted by LJ Magic:

I don't want another big guy that lives to shoot threes. Don't we have that area covered already? I want a slasher or another very good low post defender and scorer. If one isn't available now lets wait until the trade deadline when Carter's expiring becomes more valuable since 80% of it will have been paid out.

i'm still trying to think of another good low post defender and scorer. let me know when that player is on the trading block.