Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Why Dwight Is Awesome

C'mon, the city and owner overreacted. They are hurt and disappointed, but does that make it ok to act like children. I was here in '96 when Shaq bailed for LA, and as I recall there was no rioting, burning or jerseys or seething letters to the fans from the DeVos family. They were treated badly by being scorned on national TV, but how they reacted was a bit over the top.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Uh, Dwight was defending Lebron on twitter last night. Dwight is also another guy that is trying to market himself like Lebron. We are going to go through this in 3 years unless Dwight opts out in 2.

You're an idiot.

Dwight said Cleveland fans were overreacting, which they totally were.

I agree with the the thought that the Cleveland fans were overreacting. The ad hominem attack seems a bit much.

I really have no problem saying someone is an idiot for believing that rioting is a justifiable response to, well, anything that happens in pro sports.

What followed just made it that much more justifiable.

quote:
Originally posted by Pet Doc:

C'mon, the city and owner overreacted. They are hurt and disappointed, but does that make it ok to act like children. I was here in '96 when Shaq bailed for LA, and as I recall there was no rioting, burning or jerseys or seething letters to the fans from the DeVos family. They were treated badly by being scorned on national TV, but how they reacted was a bit over the top.

We poisoned his dogs (according to Shaq).

quote:

quote:

You're right. Rioting is TOTALLY a reasonable response to a free agent athlete signing with another team.

But good job accusing me of being fat and ugly, and not being able to get laid. You really got me with that one.

The way you are negative to most people on this board, I'm sure its the absolute truth. This portrays how you are in real life.

I never burst out at anybody but I am just tired of your **** and all the **** you talk you big piece of Lebron ****.

Speaking of overreacting...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Uh, Dwight was defending Lebron on twitter last night. Dwight is also another guy that is trying to market himself like Lebron. We are going to go through this in 3 years unless Dwight opts out in 2.

You're an idiot.

I agree with the the thought that the Cleveland fans were overreacting. The ad hominem attack seems a bit much.

I really have no problem saying someone is an idiot for believing that rioting is a justifiable response to, well, anything that happens in pro sports.

What followed just made it that much more justifiable.

Yep - agree with you there.

And no - Orlando didn't riot when Shaq left: it's fine to be upset by the lone superstar of your team decides to leave, especially when he does it in such a classless fashion.

And I agree with Dwight to a certain extent that LeBron did more for them in 7 years than any player had in...well, ever really. But the way he left? The fans of Cleveland have a right to be angry, just keep it to boos and voodoo curses, though.

Back to Dwight: I hope he finishes his career here - he really is a class act.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're right. Rioting is TOTALLY a reasonable response to a free agent athlete signing with another team.

But good job accusing me of being fat and ugly, and not being able to get laid. You really got me with that one.

The way you are negative to most people on this board, I'm sure its the absolute truth. This portrays how you are in real life.

I never burst out at anybody but I am just tired of your **** and all the **** you talk you big piece of Lebron ****.

Yep. I remember my first beer.

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

style="height: 344px; width: 425px"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="344"

width="425"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RiVLfFIgLo"

/>

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

shut the **** up you dont even know him you piece of virgin **** youre such a ****ing **** ******* ***** ************* ******** and ************************ also *** and a * as well as ****************************************** i never get mad but man you just drove me to the ************ and the edge and im about to break everything you say to meeeee

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

shut the **** up you dont even know him you piece of virgin **** youre such a ****ing **** ******* ***** ************* ******** and ************************ also *** and a * as well as ****************************************** i never get mad but man you just drove me to the ************ and the edge and im about to break everything you say to meeeee

LOL WOWZERS

I think we all need too get together and hangout I'll doubt you all would have the balls to speak to another in that fashion...

IBTL...

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

BMP, that might be the first time you honestly made me lolz.

But I worked so hard on the Wince story smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're an idiot.

+1

Omission of those three words would've made a world of a difference...

...and Galactus is cool. DOM, not so hot. smile_svgsad.png

As far as Dwight goes, I really hope he does stay with Orlando 'til the end. But I have a gut feeling that if the Miami Nazgul accomplish a terrific run in the next two years while we don't, well, we're screwed.