Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Knicks and Magic trade talks go on!

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

The CP3 thread should be brought back so we can reach 10,000 posts. We were so close.

The CP3 thread is a perfect reflection of our situation right now... doom and gloom / 666. If we get CP3, that bad boy needs to be opened so we can reach 10,000. At the moment, it doesn't deserve 10,000.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Then Darth, buddy, stop being such a sarcastic punk. Nobody thinks it is funny, nobody likes you doing it, all it does is piss people off.

I understand if you don't believe me - I don't really care. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, just mutter your negativity to yourself rather than typing it out and hitting submit.

K?

+1

ZOMG VEGAS MADE THE HEAT THE FAVORITES. PACK IT IN FOLKS NOTHING TO SEE HERE. VEGAS NAILS THESE THINGS EVERY YEAR.

ALSO WE WILL BE ROOTING NOT ROUTING.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Then Darth, buddy, stop being such a sarcastic punk. Nobody thinks it is funny, nobody likes you doing it, all it does is piss people off.

I understand if you don't believe me - I don't really care. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, just mutter your negativity to yourself rather than typing it out and hitting submit.

K?

Sorry... I cant change who I am. I can never be a sheep and just follow the herd. Again Rev just Chill...there are always going to be people out there with different opinions. I just hate it when fan's hope are all put into bogus information. Like I said. As soon as your right with your info, I will seek you out...get down on one knee, and buy you a beer. You have my word.