Sign in to follow this  
pokwaPL

Gortat will be trade for 99,9%

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsp...e-to-trading-him.php

Nice. This still leaves us with Marcin to be used in another deal.

Martin Gortat is my favorite. Martin loves basketball. Although, I'm still pretty upset about losing in the conference semi-finals..

that article = fail

We need either big, bruiser PF who likes to rebound and play D, or a slashing 2-guard who gets to the stripe and can reasonably defend.

Anything else and this offseason is not going to keep us in the same arena as Miami.

i say we build our own megatron from the spare parts of marvel comic land at islands of adventure, when disney's rights go into effect of course.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

i say we build our own megatron from the spare parts of marvel comic land at islands of adventure, when disney's rights go into effect of course.

i say we ban you since we all hate you and want you gone once i have an adventure on ur face

Unless we use Gortat in a package to get Chris Paul or a good SG or SF, I'm kind of against it. Right now, one of our biggest achilles heels is Dwight getting into foul trouble. Luckily we've had Gortat who is a good player and the best backup center in the league. I'd only like to part ways if it means we can package him with Vince or Jameer to land a great player in return.