Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Official NBA 2K11 Thread (Cover Athlete Announced)

From the videos I've seen JJ and Ryan still look like tools. This bothers me. :svgsad:

Oh, that sucks. Ryan kinda looked like him, but JJ's face, ratings and HAIR are dumb in the game.

GAME IS AWESOME

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

add me on XBL: pointblankBMP

i probably won't answer you though because Pat Garret is finishing up the Combine and will be getting drafted in the first round. 6'4 shoot first shooting guard

GAME IS AWESOME

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

add me on XBL: pointblankBMP

i probably won't answer you though because Pat Garret is finishing up the Combine and will be getting drafted in the first round. 6'4 shoot first shooting guard

Great insight you moron.

• Upvote 1

Please tell me that they have fixed some of the ridiculous glitches in the last one, such as the goaltending/offensive basket calls which are just plain wrong, or where the point guard just runs along the centre line usually resulting in a backcourt violation, even though noone is even remotely close to him, or the random passes which just fly away in some random direction when there is a guy standing right next to you.....

Rebounding looks spectacular, I've seen John Wall (on the opposing team) get a backcourt violation twice but that was because of awesome defense, no crazy passes, AIs put their hands up when they're open, chatter is very specific (CLOSE OUT TURNER), controls are great, game is very smooth, graphics are better, and the game is a bit harder in a good way. You can't just pass the ball across the lane because the AI will deflect your pass/steal (and i'm only on PRO at the moment, will go into Hall of Fame once Pat Garret gets better...).

I've only done the shooting drill and they changed that as well. If you remember old school Tony Hawk (best example here...), the drill is a bit similar. You still have the 3pt shot, mid range, close range, and now inside shot zones, but they are also split into more zones. You do the drill with a random AI. Once you score inside a zone, it becomes blue. If the AI scores inside a zone, it becomes red. While you still get points for 3pt/midrange/etc shots, you also get points for perfect release, and at the end of the drill, I think for every extra zone you have, you get an extra 50 points (to help your overall points), and if you have less, you lose 50. You can steal the AIs zones (just like he can steal yours) by scoring from there.

I'm only on my 3rd COMBINE (not Summer League) game, the first two I played 5 minute quarters and now I'm on the third with 10 min quarters. For doing a drill, I got these Jordan shoes that give me +2 durability... still waiting for that 4 strength 4 stam leather belt

Rebounding looks spectacular, I've seen John Wall (on the opposing team) get a backcourt violation twice but that was because of awesome defense, no crazy passes, AIs put their hands up when they're open, chatter is very specific (CLOSE OUT TURNER), controls are great, game is very smooth, graphics are better, and the game is a bit harder in a good way. You can't just pass the ball across the lane because the AI will deflect your pass/steal (and i'm only on PRO at the moment, will go into Hall of Fame once Pat Garret gets better...).

I've only done the shooting drill and they changed that as well. If you remember old school Tony Hawk (best example here...), the drill is a bit similar. You still have the 3pt shot, mid range, close range, and now inside shot zones, but they are also split into more zones. You do the drill with a random AI. Once you score inside a zone, it becomes blue. If the AI scores inside a zone, it becomes red. While you still get points for 3pt/midrange/etc shots, you also get points for perfect release, and at the end of the drill, I think for every extra zone you have, you get an extra 50 points (to help your overall points), and if you have less, you lose 50. You can steal the AIs zones (just like he can steal yours) by scoring from there.

I'm only on my 3rd COMBINE (not Summer League) game, the first two I played 5 minute quarters and now I'm on the third with 10 min quarters. For doing a drill, I got these Jordan shoes that give me +2 durability... still waiting for that 4 strength 4 stam leather belt

I'm tempted to get it for PS3 but I know I'd play it more on my 360. Red rings came at a perfect time.