Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Official NBA 2K11 Thread (Cover Athlete Announced)

Just went on the Microsoft site. Apparently the warranty expires 11/3/2010, so everything is free. That's awesome.

Is it permanently fixed after they send it back or is there a chance it gets the rings again?

Yes, you can get the rings again after it has been fixed, but I believe they allow you to send it in three times. When you get it back, just try to keep dust away from your system. It helps to keep the power cord thingy elevated, like on a shelf or something.

How can you delay Elite to next year? Halfway into the season? Are you kidding me?

It's EA Sports, they are a joke. But for those who wanted to get that, EA has said they will do roster updates on NBA Live 10 until Elite is released. But you are better off just buying 2k. Not only is it going to be out months before Elite, but it's going to be 10x better than Elite.

I really wish EA didn't have the NFL license, some compeition for Madden would be amazing.

^ the IGN video:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/01/nba-2k11-video-review

Really don't get why they talked so badly about the beginning of My Player. That seriously was my favorite part... the part I didn't like really was having the play the entire season, but now with the amount of interaction they added so pretty much something new happens every game or every other game, I really don't see how I'll be able to stay away from it.

It sounds awesome. It also seems like they've added a great deal to the my player mode which is promising. Hopefully there wont be as many glitches as there were in the early days of 2k10, though that still didnt stop me being addicted to it. Also looking forward to the draft combine part because I play it on the pc, and that wasnt accessible on pc. Shame I have to wait till the 8th to get my copy. :(

Wish I could get this game. Money's tight right now.

Is the new arena in it? I heard it wasn't. That would suck.

I read that The Association (my fav) player movement is much better and more realistic. Now you won't have a team that has an all star point guard trade for another and have 4 legit starting pg's like 2K10 did. I hated that.