Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Knicks fans sentiments about Duhon

Duhon used to torch me in Nba 2k, but so does Beno Udrih and every other PG in the NBA.

Who cares, right?

It's my birthday tomorrow so don't be mean, hopefully I get some Magic presents

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

Duhon used to torch me in Nba 2k, but so does Beno Udrih and every other PG in the NBA.

Who cares, right?

call up christiano, he's not doing anything, lol alright that was low.

so... fans fron ny are angry at something.. shocker. they can't even say hi to each other walking down the street, there seems to be too much pent up anger in that city to start off with.

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

Who cares, right?

so... fans fron ny are angry at something.. shocker. they can't even say hi to each other walking down the street, there seems to be too much pent up anger in that city to start off with.

I don't say hi to random *** people walking down the street, either.

quote:

they can't even say hi to each other walking down the street

LeBron can't even shake hands, maybe that city is a good fit for him.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:

Who cares, right?

I don't say hi to random *** people walking down the street, either.

i do, it's orlando, fl... i say about 9 out of 10 people say hi back or just nod or something.

quote:

i do, it's orlando, fl... i say about 9 out of 10 people say hi back or just nod or something.

I guess I nod or say hi if we're the only two people walking past each other for a block because that's awkward... lol...

Can you imagine how many people New Yorkers are walking around? They couldn't possibly have time to acknowledge everybody. So, instead of selecting certain people, they just keep walking. I honestly don't care about the person I just walked by on the way to buy a pack of gum.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

I guess I nod or say hi if we're the only two people walking past each other for a block because that's awkward... lol...

Can you imagine how many people New Yorkers are walking around? They couldn't possibly have time to acknowledge everybody. So, instead of selecting certain people, they just keep walking. I honestly don't care about the person I just walked by on the way to buy a pack of gum.

i do, i hope all is well with them and junk.

i think he will do well here he has a team and a winning system around him its hard to achieve anything on a team full of expiring contracts with really little hope of securing a deal as the franchise is openly cleaning house to make way for lebron james.

this was one of the most face-palming signings ive ever seen .. this guy Duhon cant play. Cant blame a "system" for his shooting percentage or missed dunks and layups .. and u guys love affair with Matt barnes is disgusting .. ive never seen such a loser miss so many **** layups in one season .. and his defense is too overrated. how the hell you let Paul Pierce fatass burn you?? COME ONNNN ..

quote:
Originally posted by optics:

this was one of the most face-palming signings ive ever seen .. this guy Duhon cant play. Cant blame a "system" for his shooting percentage or missed dunks and layups .. and u guys love affair with Matt barnes is disgusting .. ive never seen such a loser miss so many **** layups in one season .. and his defense is too overrated. how the hell you let Paul Pierce fatass burn you?? COME ONNNN ..

That "fatass" was the main reason why the Celtics were in a game 7 and were in the game until the last few seconds. Two final appearances in three years is pretty respectable.

I don't like the guy, but Pierce has been burning a lot of people through the years...

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Duhon did what he could with Bill Walker, Jared Jeffries, and Eddy Curry.

Very true.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Duhon puts up better numbers as our backup PG than he did in NY as a starter.

i LOVE THAT COMMENT!!