Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Knicks fans sentiments about Duhon

LBJ called their front office unprepared.

THE NEW YORK KNICKS DRAFTED RENALDO BALKMAN.

end of story.

I like Duhon and all, but the last time a fan base laughed at us and threw a parade when we acquired their player, we gave up Ariza for Brian Cook (and Mo Evans).

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Duhon did what he could with Bill Walker, Jared Jeffries, and Eddy Curry.

Very true.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Duhon puts up better numbers as our backup PG than he did in NY as a starter.

They are right. Duhon is a really piece of (u know what), but you Americans are always optmistic. I'm sure Orlando won't be in Finals in 2011.

What sound criticism. (Not really.)

Duhon is a back-up point guard for the Magic now, not a starting point guard for a team who has been scraping the bottom of the barrel since John Starks and Patrick Ewing hung 'em up all those years ago.

He's on a much better team, with a cast around him who can help him grow and divert attention and open up his game.

Knicks fans should be more concerned about Amare's knees and the eventual second surgery he is going to have regarding his microfracture. Heh.

quote:
Originally posted by pokwaPL:

They are right. Duhon is a really piece of (u know what), but you Americans are always optmistic. I'm sure Orlando won't be in Finals in 2011.

Americans are predisposed to be optimistic.

Not the craziest thing I've heard on this forum.

I'm a magic fan that lives in NY so I do have to watch most of the Knicks games and let me tell you that Duhon was miserable... hopefully it was the system that caused him to play so bad... I would much rather have ridnour or blake

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by pokwaPL:

Americans are predisposed to be optimistic.

Not the craziest thing I've heard on this forum.

The American people, no, but it you look at American culture it pushes a lot of optimism and happily ever after up your ***.

quote:
Originally posted by JTrip:

I'm a magic fan that lives in NY so I do have to watch most of the Knicks games and let me tell you that Duhon was miserable... hopefully it was the system that caused him to play so bad... I would much rather have ridnour or blake

I'm from NYC also.

I think he'll be fine as a backup though. I'd rather have CJ Watson, but if this allows us to spend more on Barnes or JJ then so be it.

look at the atmosphere Duhon played in the last 2 years - from the whole Marbury thing to the entire city and franchise focusing on the summer of Lebroner...when he was with Chicago he was solid and at the beginning w/ Knicks he was real good - clearly the incessant drama and instability of the franchise got to him.

Plus in favor of Duhon's case is that the Knicks traded what they had left for talent to clear the decks to get LeBron or ............leaving him not that much to play with that year.

He will do much better with real talent as in the Magic.

As I look at it no one looked all that good last year for the Knicks.