Chris Duhon to join Magic

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
You have offered Shaquille O'Neal your full mid level exception.

of course this is total speculation.

Isn't everything this time of year speculation. Heck you claimed to have met Jared Dudley.

manboobs and all...

I think Lucy Pinder could be sitting on Debonair's bed naked and he would complain about the bed sheets.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

He was actually a pretty poor fit in the running style that NY has been running.

Also, wasn't he JJ's PG in college?

I think for 1 season he was... he was BOOZER pg on the 2001 Championship team though...

lol are you sure? I mean that might be true but he's 27 which in 2001 he would be what 18? Did he come straight out of HS?

Obviously not.

quote:

quote:

quote:

He was actually a pretty poor fit in the running style that NY has been running.

I think for 1 season he was... he was BOOZER pg on the 2001 Championship team though...

lol are you sure? I mean that might be true but he's 27 which in 2001 he would be what 18? Did he come straight out of HS?

quote:

Duhon arrived at Duke in 2000, where he was an important role player, playing backup to point guard Jason Williams. Following the injury of teammate Carlos Boozer, Duhon was placed into the starting lineup as point guard, with Williams moving to shooting guard, a combination which Duhon played well in. The Duke Blue Devils went on to win the 2001 national championship, defeating Arizona in the finals.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Duhon arrived at Duke in 2000, where he was an important role player, playing backup to point guard Jason Williams. Following the injury of teammate Carlos Boozer, Duhon was placed into the starting lineup as point guard, with Williams moving to shooting guard, a combination which Duhon played well in. The Duke Blue Devils went on to win the 2001 national championship, defeating Arizona in the finals.

icon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

We signed Duhon for less than we used to pay Carlos Arroyo.

This is a GREAT signing.

yessir. Looking around online, no one seems to be discussing that fact that based on recent signings and production to dollars, this is a pretty big steal for the Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

The more I think about it, the less I like this. I don't have any issues with Duhon, just the contract. I think we could've done better for most of our MLE.

His contract isn't bad for a backup.