Sign in to follow this  
onedollerbills

Break down of the cp3 trade (to big for the cp3 thread)

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

Whoa! Who is that! From the back, she's nice! But I like natural hair on a woman though, nevermind...

I'll give you a hint...she's a famous rapper's daughter...

that's how she learned to "walk that way" lol

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Wow, cant imagine how many hours that guy put in to make this post. After reading all that, I actually have my hopes up again that this trade can happen.

I thought that was a thuglife post icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

*** EDIT ***

SN01-1.jpg

good contribution

I figured this is straight to the point, rather than reading a mini novel.

Right...so dude goes to all this effort to write up a great article and in return you post this? Man, you're a useless piece of ---refer to the first pic u posted

I really like how people are writing about how much work onedollarbills put into this, when the first **** thing he wrote was that he didn't write any of it, and that he just copied it from another board. Posting a silly picture takes/took the same amount of effort.

And this should've been in the Chris Paul thread. The fact that it's like, a totally long post, doesn't mean you're exempt from rules. It's like telling a traffic cop you were only speeding because you're better than everyone else and expecting to not get a ticket as a result.

And while I wouldn't deign to imply I know what others are thinking, I know for my part that I can't WAIT for the opportunity 3 months from now to listen to people complain about how Otis Smith sucks/dropped the ball and so forth and about how nothing ever goes right for Orlando simply because we didn't get Chris Paul, even though we were most likely never going to get Chris Paul and there's been no evidence we've even made a serious effort to get him, beyond "I heard from a guy who knows someone who told somebody" level absurdity.