Dan Savage

Magic's Summer League Roster

quote:
Originally posted by Dan Savage:

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:

Fans can follow the action, get box scores, game recaps and cumulative statistics by visiting www.orlandomagic.com.

Will that include a free live stream of games like we had in the past few years? Or is that impossible now since the NBA is trying to sell Summer League Broadband.

We're still working things out with the NBA and that probably won't be decided until day of. But, we'd like to be able to broadcast it on our site like we've always done.

Thanks! If you could stream it again that would be great. (Also, if there is any chance that Dante&Galante are back for the commentaty that would be amazing.)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Fans can follow the action, get box scores, game recaps and cumulative statistics by visiting www.orlandomagic.com.

Will that include a free live stream of games like we had in the past few years? Or is that impossible now since the NBA is trying to sell Summer League Broadband.

We're still working things out with the NBA and that probably won't be decided until day of. But, we'd like to be able to broadcast it on our site like we've always done.

Thanks! If you could stream it again that would be great. (Also, if there is any chance that Dante&Galante are back for the commentaty that would be amazing.)

That's what we're trying for, but that doesn't mean we will be allowed to do so.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Yaroslav Korolev?

THE Yaroslav Korolev?

Oh man, we're going undefeated this summer league season! How can we lose with Yaroslav "Nuclear Winter" Korolev on our team? (I have no idea if that is actually his nickname)

http://www.draftexpress.com/pr...olev-256/playerblog/

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Hey Savage, any way you can sneak a fellow RDV member in?

Working on a contest right now where the winner will get two passes to a day of Summer League action.

quote:

quote:

Working on a contest right now where the winner will get two passes to a day of Summer League action.

But I may not win, whereas sneaking has a near-100% success rate. Keep in mind how many games I've won us on the court. icon_cool.gif

As for the roster, a player like Koroslev BEGS for Dante and Galante commentary.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Yaroslav Korolev?

THE Yaroslav Korolev?

Oh man, we're going undefeated this summer league season! How can we lose with Yaroslav "Nuclear Winter" Korolev on our team? (I have no idea if that is actually his nickname)

I already knew who he was, Lewis. I was making a joke.

But I'm all in favor of making "Nuclear Winter" the "Warlock" of summer 2010.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Yaroslav Korolev?

THE Yaroslav Korolev?

I already knew who he was, Lewis. I was making a joke.

But I'm all in favor of making "Nuclear Winter" the "Warlock" of summer 2010.

wasn't for you, it was for all of the other people who don't know who he is. Everyone but you.

quote:

quote:

quote:

But I may not win, whereas sneaking has a near-100% success rate. Keep in mind how many games I've won us on the court. icon_cool.gif

As for the roster, a player like Koroslev BEGS for Dante and Galante commentary.

How are you going to be able to watch the game TITY...

...when you're going to be playing in it!

Sorry Savage, I had to tell him.

TITY, you've been picked to be the starting shooting guard on the Summer League roster with a chance of getting an invite to camp! You and 2 lucky friends will also get a paid vacation to the Westgate Resorts in Orlando Florida AND a fresh new pair of British Knights.

I would've believed that had we not added Korolev to the roster. Tell ya what, Cutestory, enter the contest, then if one of us wins, he'll bring the other, k?