Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Orlando Targeting Brad Miller? CP3 Talks Dead? (Link)

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Ping is a moron...

qft

Just go ahead and post so that way you can be a HOF'er already...you only need one more!

If he's anything like me, and I'm willing to wager he is not, he's gonna do with STYLE, baby.

I can't give any thought to this rumor atll. Brad Miller has royally sucked for 4 straight seasons. No way he's coming here. Bank on it.

Brad Miller averaged nearly 9/5 on 24 minutes a game last season. Granted, he shot just 43% from the floor, but I'd hardly call it "sucking" as an overall performance.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Brad Miller averaged nearly 9/5 on 24 minutes a game last season. Granted, he shot just 43% from the floor, but I'd hardly call it "sucking" as an overall performance.

the celtics desperately need centers now and will probably push hard for him.

Whatever. Miller is old and washed up even more than VC. He never could rebound or defend. That is a fact. Dude is what?? 7' and never has averaged a double double in his career. Then you want to get him on the.... way back side of his career???

The only good years he had was two prior to signing with the Kings and then his first year with the Kings. Not worth it. Like I said, we already did the VC project. Ithink Andrew DeClerc could come out of retirement and destroy Brad Miller. Tity, most of the time I'd have your back and agree with you, but not on this one. He is a waste of time, space and money. Luv u man.

Yeah, Boston's starving for Centers right now. If nothing gets done within that position over the offseason, they may very well end up starting Shelden Williams until Perkins returns.

quote:
Originally posted by Drew Skyy:

Whatever. Miller is old and washed up even more than VC. He never could rebound or defend. That is a fact. Dude is what?? 7' and never has averaged a double double in his career. Then you want to get him on the.... way back side of his career???

The only good years he had was two prior to signing with the Kings and then his first year with the Kings. Not worth it. Like I said, we already did the VC project. Ithink Andrew DeClerc could come out of retirement and destroy Brad Miller. Tity, most of the time I'd have your back and agree with you, but not on this one. He is a waste of time, space and money. Luv u man.

we aren't going to get much better. Gotta remember we only need him for 12-15 minutes max.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Yeah, Boston's starving for Centers right now. If nothing gets done within that position over the offseason, they may very well end up starting Shelden Williams until Perkins returns.

Well, surely they'll do SOMETHING to try and patch that up.

Brad Miller, for example.