Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Orlando Targeting Brad Miller? CP3 Talks Dead? (Link)

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

its annoying how some of you message board tools expect everyone to know the CBA word for word like you do. Or except someone to read a 200 page thread and flip out if they repost something that was already on page 97. Seriously, go get some a.ss somewhere....

So when you're wrong about something, you tell people to go get puss.y.

I would like admit I was wrong or something. You end up looking like the "tool", brohan.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

they would generate so much money they would gladly dip into the luxery tax. Plus all sorts of decent Vets would rush to play with those guys and win a ring.

except, you know, they can't dip into the lux tax because they're under the cap and wont have any exceptions.

there are no good old ring shopping vets this year.

2010-2011 is going to be a year when they have at least 8 minimum contract players on roster.

bro, you need to get laid

sounds like an offer. nice of you to take 1 for the team.

its annoying how some of you message board tools expect everyone to know the CBA word for word like you do. Or except someone to read a 200 page thread and flip out if they repost something that was already on page 97. Seriously, go get some a.ss somewhere....

Quit hatin because i embarrassed you.

What kind of a.sshat sits around and reads the CBA like he is Billy Hunter?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

HAHAHAHAH what a jackass. Ignorance at its finest.

coming from the guy who became a magic fan right after their run to the finals last year. nice.

quote:

quote:

coming from the guy who became a magic fan right after their run to the finals last year. nice.

You call people "message board tools" and tell people to "go get laid" and then judge someone by their registration date? Am I all caught up or did I miss something?

quote:

quote:

because obviously the date you join a message board is directly correlated with the date you become a fan of a team. solid logic.

One can, and probably should have, ascertain a lot of CBA information without actually reading the **** thing just by paying attention to various threads on this board, and doing a few quick google searches.

I don't know if Lewis has read the actual CBA or not, but I can tell you that it's accessible online if you wanted to, and that there are tons of places you can learn about individual rules like the one he referenced that wouldn't require you to read the actual CBA.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

A lot of people don't sit around and read the CBA. You just happen to learn a lot when you follow your team real close every summer. That and google...

impossible. the only way to understand the cba is to avoid any kind of social life and study the nba's rules, regulations and salary cap structure.

lol.. jesus christ people, this entire thing started off by me making kind of a sarcastic joke about getting Brad Miller. If I didnt have a bunch of people trying to make me look stupid for not knowing the intricacies of the CBA, all would have been cool. LewisFortheWin respoded with a real condescending tone for NO reason. Then I got pissed. Enjoy.