Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Is this Surprising or a no-brainer?

The Magic will be making a call to Lebron on July 1st to gage the potential interest in a Lebron-Dwight duo in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...0623,0,1506006.story

I know the majority of this forums feeling for Lebron, but if he was in a Magic uni I know that you all would be pumped.

We would have to do a S&T obviously (just imagine with me), so who would we trade other than Dwight to get the King in a Magic uni? Would it have to be a 3/4 team trade to get Lebron to the Magic?

I didn't see the Magic listed on the Lebron's VIP meet-n-greet he hosting. Therefore, I don't think he's interested.

ill say its a little suprising, i mean why wouldnt lebron wanna play with DH12,................but im not gonna get my hopes up with any rumors anymore since draft night,as much as i would like to have him i think we have no chance

Amazing player, but I don't like him as a person.

What he can do is astounding and I'd love to have him here but I honestly don't think we have even a slim chance of that happening.

Otis would just be doing his job so he could say "At least we tried" and won't be thinking "Dangit, what if I tried? Maybe it would have worked out" later.

No. LeBron ain't coming here. Chris Paul is a pipedream. Chris Bosh is a pipedream. Dwyane Wade is a longshot and LeBron James is a noshot.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

I refuse to win a championship with Lequeen.

clay-davis.jpg

The guy and his "team" are total asssclowns that are ruining the league, but him with Dwight is a gauranteed dynasty. I'd be front row at the parade.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

I refuse to win a championship with Lequeen.

The guy and his "team" are total asssclows that are ruining the league, but him with Dwight is a gauranteed dynasty. I'd be front row at the parade.

Assclows?

I like that Otiz appears to be exploring every opportunity to make the team better. This is what I expect from a good GM, this is what good organizations do, and this is how teams like the Lakers end up stealing Pau Gasol.

I think LeBron future has already been set in motion, but depending on how things break, Otis could strike gold with another player.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

The Magic will be making a call to Lebron on July 1st to gage the potential interest in a Lebron-Dwight duo in Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...0623,0,1506006.story

I know the majority of this forums feeling for Lebron, but if he was in a Magic uni I know that you all would be pumped.

We would have to do a S&T obviously (just imagine with me), so who would we trade other than Dwight to get the King in a Magic uni? Would it have to be a 3/4 team trade to get Lebron to the Magic?

He's not coming, but HYPOTHETICALLY. We could send Vince straight up for him or we could send Gortat, Bass, and Pietrus for him.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I like that Otiz appears to be exploring every opportunity to make the team better. This is what I expect from a good GM, this is what good organizations do, and this is how teams like the Lakers end up stealing Pau Gasol.

I think LeBron future has already been set in motion, but depending on how things break, Otis could strike gold with another player.

Seconded. I love Otis as a GM. No bullcrap taken, but gives us a lot of it hah

I just love that he is doing everything possible to make this team better.