Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic offer QO to Redick

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

It's so funny.. just a season and a half ago, 90% of the talking heads on this forum would have a stroke if you told them that down the road, the Orlando Magic would offer a 3.8 million dollar QO to J.J. Redick.

Now, barely anyone blinks an eye.

10 years ago no one knew how good Howard could be.

2 seasons ago Redick was a bust, but he worked hard and earned a raise. Nothing wrong with that.

I really want JJ Redick to comeback. The guy plays smart out there and he has the most heart on this team. No ceilings.

J.J. has found his way in the NBA while on the Magic. He's worked extremely hard to improve his game and show his potential. In baseball terms, he's a product of our farm league. You have to respect his drive and the Magic have enough interest in him to issue a QO, glad to see this.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

Redick is and AWESOME bench player. Maybe he'll step it up as a starter. Can someone post his stats as a started last season?

last season he started 9 games logging in 35 minutes per game. the magic went 6-3 in games he started.

jj averaged 13/2.7/2.9 on 38/37/97 shooting.

if we get a super awesome defensive point guard like chris paul then i'd love to see redick start (assuming we get a half decent sf as well.

jammer-redick is a terrible backcourt though.

jj is a shooter. we are a shooting team. he will be back at all costs in my opinion. i wouldnt mind him starting especially if we move shard to the 3 and somehow land a big name 4 with a sign and trade for vince or gortat or something. but i think jj is #1 priority this offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

if we get a super awesome defensive point guard like chris paul then i'd love to see redick start (assuming we get a half decent sf as well.

jammer-redick is a terrible backcourt though.

+1 to everything you said here

nice but with all the talk of JJ either playing off the bench or starting i am going to ask the question

jj or vince ??????????

my vote is with jj