Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Bill Ingram is being told Wiz deal is in works...ANOTHER QUESTION @ BOTTOM PG2

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I dont care how much you dont like Vince Carter.

That is a huge step backwards and everyone knows it.

THronton? Henrich? Those guys to get Magic over the top? think again.

Actually, its not a step backwards. It's a lateral move, AT LEAST. VC sucks man. He needs to get like Sheed.

No it's not man. I'm no VC fan, but trading him for three role players is not a good idea. We can deal him for more at the deadline.

I think the term "role player" is used too much. Ryan was a role player. JJ is a role player.

A guy like Hinrich would contribute much more and play more than 20 minutes a game. He can play the 1 and 2, be a playmaker, hit the 3 and has a decent mid range game. He is also a great defender on the wing. Just because he isn't an All-Star, doesn't automatically make him just another bench player. He could easily become a great sixth man, something that we've lacked for far too long.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Like so many have said before... don't believe anything Otis says to the media.

To truly understand how Otis works, you have to be on his team or a fly on the wall that understands human language.

Or tap his phone or bug his office!

Yup. Something like that. icon_wink.gif

Hinrich would be great starting at SG next to Jameer. He is a far better defender than Vince and knows how to play in a system. I still think this is a total smoke screen.

I like Hinrich, he's pretty clutch and a good defender. Thorton we could more then likely develop and Foye i'm not really sold on. People are just spoiled and want some big FA to come here.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Hinrich would be great starting at SG next to Jameer. He is a far better defender than Vince and knows how to play in a system. I still think this is a total smoke scree n.

Yea I think the fact that Bill said the Magic are trying to get a "bigger name" player, he believes its a smoke screen as well.

I thought DOM said this trade was impossible, because Kirk can't be combined with another team for 2 months, and Foye is a RFA. Pardon me if this has been cleared up.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

I thought DOM said this trade was impossible, because Kirk can't be combined with another team for 2 months, and Foye is a RFA. Pardon me if this has been cleared up.

It hasn't, and he's correct. Kirk can't be packaged. Kirk would come straight here from Chi making this 3-team deal?

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I'm surprised that no one is talking about lewis being traded. I see him being traded before Carter.

No one would take that contract.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I'm surprised that no one is talking about lewis being traded. I see him being traded before Carter.

Have you taken a look at Lewis' contract?