Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

I don't see it. Please help. This is making me blind.

There are two windows, one says magic 10 and the other says english switch the Magic 10 to magic 09

• Upvote 2

font is so small and having no quick reply sucks.

At least the +/- system will cut down on those stupid "+1" posts. Hell, we might even see a decline in svgsad's. There are more positives coming from this change than negatives. It looks kind of sexy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At least the +/- system will cut down on those stupid "+1" posts. Hell, we might even see a decline in svgsad's. There are more positives coming from this change than negatives. It looks kind of sexy.

agree. Font is too small

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think people will care as much after a while. The pics, videos and stupid posts make a lot of people laugh around here.

Odds this overhaul of the boards is in honor of the imminent arrival of Chris Paul?

At least we get to go back some pages. Is there any news on Paul?

I'm gonna -1 every one of Jareth's posts.

You only have a certain amount of +/- posts. I would suggest using them more wisely to make rep actually a good feature indicating who is a legit poster and who is just a troll.

With that being said I'm already neg repped so I'm apparently a troll. :creaturedance: