Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

This place is a mess.

This is going to take a little bit of getting used too.... So what has the latest insiders have for us on CP3 today?

Hmmm, interesting. Am I missing something? Is there no QuickReply?

As for the latest, nothing you haven't heard already. Otis still working hard on it, doesn't WANT to take on Okafor, but will if it comes down to it. Nothing changed in the CP3 / NOLA meeting, apart from media control.

• Upvote 2

Hmmm, interesting. Am I missing something? Is there no QuickReply?

As for the latest, nothing you haven't heard already. Otis still working hard on it, doesn't WANT to take on Okafor, but will if it comes down to it. Nothing changed in the CP3 / NOLA meeting, apart from media control.

Thanks for the update, Rev. Many of us truly appreciate your info. Do you think a deal gets done in the near future or do you think NO is going to hold onto Paul for now?

Thanks for the update, Rev. Many of us truly appreciate your info. Do you think a deal gets done in the near future or do you think NO is going to hold onto Paul for now?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. All I was told is that "nothing changed" with the meeting, whatever that means.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. All I was told is that "nothing changed" with the meeting, whatever that means.

I guess I would take that as, Paul wants to come here, we want Paul, but NO doesnt want to trade him....