Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fins:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I just had dinner at Golden Corral. Now I'm about to throw up from eating so much.

My sister lives in Tampa, I usually make a Magic home game or two throughout the season and I might come to the swamp this year for the LSU game.

I might have to bring you fellas some grilled boudin or homemade gumbo because the food being discussed in this thread blows.

Next time i go to Louisiana ill drop by a hurricane survival kit. We're a whole lot better than you guys at that.

LOL, ouch. It may still be too early for that joke.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just had dinner at Golden Corral. Now I'm about to throw up from eating so much.

My sister lives in Tampa, I usually make a Magic home game or two throughout the season and I might come to the swamp this year for the LSU game.

I might have to bring you fellas some grilled boudin or homemade gumbo because the food being discussed in this thread blows.

Next time i go to Louisiana ill drop by a hurricane survival kit. We're a whole lot better than you guys at that.

How is this even remotely funny?

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I thought it was a little funny...

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I thought it was a little funny...

It's a little funny. I got thick skin. I just think it would have been a better joke in reply to something more serious than food. I mean, Lewis is taking up for fast food mexican?

I bet he doesn't even know how to make a roux.

quote:

It's a little funny. I got thick skin. I just think it would have been a better joke in reply to something more serious than food. I mean, Lewis is taking up for fast food mexican?

I bet he doesn't even know how to make a roux.

I'm a bit more amazed at how the board managed to argue about tacos and burritos for 5 or something pages.

Getting this baby back on track...

Chris was interviewed by reporters at his camp today:

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="288"

width="470"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

value="http://www.wwltv.com/v/?i=99321359"

/>

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

src="http://www.wwltv.com/v/?i=99321359"

height="288"

width="470"

/>

Some interesting answers and you could tell he was getting frustrated.

EDIT: Here's a direct link to the video if anybody is having problems viewing the embedded version.

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:
Getting this baby back on track...

Chris was interviewed by reporters at his camp today:

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

width="470"

height="288"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

width="470"

height="288"

src="http://www.wwltv.com/v/?i=99321359"

/>

Some interesting answers and you could tell he was getting frustrated.

EDIT: Here's a direct link to the video if anybody is having problems viewing the embedded version.

Nope.

After watching that video I think its clear he is getting traded. If he was truly staying in NO there would be no reason as to why he can't answer any of those questions. It's obvious he has been told not to talk about any trades which makes no sense because if in fact he was staying he would shoot all those questions down instead of saying lets talk about the camp. And at the end when asked about these rumors lasting all season he smirks and says I'm sure something else will come up.

With all the stuff that's been released I think it's clear that he is getting traded because all the cover up makes no sense. And the complete turn around demanding out to the I'm happy with the direction this organization is going also makes no sense.

I think it's more clearer than ever that he is indeed getting traded, but to who is the question.

Getting this thread back off track, I agree with Magic Fins. Boudin, gumbo, red beans and rice, jambalaya...Cajun food is amazing.

But best food I've ever had was when I was in France.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

Getting this thread back off track, I agree with Magic Fins. Boudin, gumbo, red beans and rice, jambalaya...Cajun food is amazing.

oui! c'est super bon!

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

Big Grin

BTW, cajun is a fusion of French and Spanish.

...and we are going to have a hell of a season finale in Fayetteville this year. Geaux Tigers.