Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Just what exactly about Gallinari's shooting percentage indicates that he's a potential All-Star? He shot very poorly last season. Would the Hornets honestly want someone who chucks up more three's than Peja?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Just what exactly about Gallinari's shooting percentage indicates that he's a potential All-Star? He shot very poorly last season. Would the Hornets honestly want someone who chucks up more three's than Peja?

If you ask Simmons, then yes.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pzXsQQEmY&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

Sounds like it all comes down to NO management. Are they willing to let him go to try and start over. It may make sense for them with the young talent of Collison and Thorton as well as the expiring contracts of Peja and potentially Carter. That would put them under the cap by over 30 million. That has to be very tempting for them.

it feels so good to be posting here again...

i'm bored, this meeting won't happen till monday, so i'm proposing stupid trade scenarios like everyone else.

that simmons response draino posted made me wonder about the hornets bad contracts, the most annoying one being okafor's 4 year beast of a contract....

what if we were to trade shard and vince (possibly others... meer) and took on paul, and their other three with 'terrible' contracts, we would gain an old sharp shooter coming off the books in one season, another defensive wing that can hit the three ball, and a big man that has some pretty good skill to him.

well in the 'this will never happen scenario' we would have to change the way we play ball, but it would be a pretty good look for the magic..

does anyone else have any other ideas other than us landing 3 mega super stars zomg?

Cunning. No way would NO take on Shards contract. Their trying to rebuild not kill themselves.

I would say Jameer/VC/Bass would be the proposed trade. If not give em gortat.

Hell even throw in those delicious salted pecans that they sold at Amway.

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

It's not a cell phone anymore, it's a smart phone. Come on guys, get with the times.

RETARD.png

The irony of that last caption.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Cunning. No way would NO take on Shards contract. Their trying to rebuild not kill themselves.

I would say Jameer/VC/Bass would be the proposed trade. If not give em gortat.

Hell even throw in those delicious salted pecans that they sold at Amway.

if they wont do jameer/vc/bass(gortat) than trade gortat for picks and include them in the trade.