Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

This is pathetic. This just shows how all of you don't have any lives. Over 400000 views and 10000 posts on something that will never happen. You as magic fans have reached an all time low. Don't you have anything better to do then come on a forum all day refreshing a page just to find out the latest updates from our so called insiders. Nothing will happen for week. Cp3 is meeting with the team Monday then espn said nothing will happen for weeks. I bet cp3 won't get traded until midseason so they have an idea of how they are doing in the season and keeping all their trade options available. But to think something is going to happen today show how much none of you know how a trade works. It takes weeks for it to happen. So nothing will happen for a long time. Do something constructive with your lives.

quote:
Originally posted by lady gaga:

This is pathetic. This just shows how all of you don't have any lives. Over 400000 views and 10000 posts on something that will never happen. You as magic fans have reached an all time low. Don't you have anything better to do then come on a forum all day refreshing a page just to find out the latest updates from our so called insiders. Nothing will happen for week. Cp3 is meeting with the team Monday then espn said nothing will happen for weeks. I bet cp3 won't get traded until midseason so they have an idea of how they are doing in the season and keeping all their trade options available. But to think something is going to happen today show how much none of you know how a trade works. It takes weeks for it to happen. So nothing will happen for a long time. Do something constructive with your lives.

Like registering for the simple purpose of bashing everyone? Nice. Very constructive. I hope you get banned and banned fast.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

lol this thread is Like a ****roach. It will never die!

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

Cut this thread's throat. Break its neck. Douse it in gasoline then burn it. And then drown it. Only way to be sure.

What does it matter if this thread is here or not? It's gigantic, yes. But it keeps all the CP3 BS and "insider information" in one place. We are going to keep this thread here along with the other big CP3 thread, they will most likely be merged. Other new, random "insider" threads will be locked and moved/deleted to keep the board less cluttered.

Besides, it's the offseason and not much else to do. All CP3 and weirdness posting can continue in this monster.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

What does it matter if this thread is here or not? It's gigantic, yes. But it keeps all the CP3 BS and "insider information" in one place. We are going to keep this thread here along with the other big CP3 thread, they will most likely be merged. Other new, random "insider" threads will be locked and moved/deleted to keep the board less cluttered.

Besides, it's the offseason and not much else to do. All CP3 and weirdness posting can continue in this monster.

I cant handle your mature rational response Addi. My hatred for this thread knows no boundaries and can not be stemmed.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

We are going to keep this thread here along with the other big CP3 thread, they will most likely be merged.

Oh, god, please don't "merge" them. It looks terrible when you guys do that and all of the posts end up out of order.

I also have the feeling that if by some cosmic shift of reality, we DO get Chris Paul (i still say its not happening), that your gonna have to shut down your PM box addi. The sig requests will never end.

That may be why I don't think it will happen. It is a mental defense over losing my awesome sig because at least one of those players will be gone.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I also have the feeling that if by some cosmic shift of reality, we DO get Chris Paul (i still say its not happening), that your gonna have to shut down your PM box addi. The sig requests will never end.

That may be why I don't think it will happen. It is a mental defense over losing my awesome sig because at least one of those players will be gone.

Good Call

Hey Addi,

In case of an epic event like us signing Paul to ever occur, May I be the first on thy list of CP3 sig makeing of yours?

Hoopshype is siting hornets sources saying if Paul wants to go to NY Donnie Walsh needs to come up with 2 "very good" pieces to trade....good luck with that roster Donnie.

Also same site is reporting Pauls agent has already made contact with Magic officials.

Also, Paul is seriously miffed that he was told the team would bring in prized free agents this off season but brought in nobody. He feels misled about where the team is going and wants out.

This is some good news here guys!