Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Vince is DONE. He is garbage at this point. We barely found a way to compete against the aging 3 in Boston. We aren't built to win a championship. To think that we can put the same team on the court next year and win a championship is foolish.

The window for this team, as currently

constructed, has closed.

Oh, and Jameer sucks ***. I'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

Vince is DONE. He is garbage at this point. We barely found a way to compete against the aging 3 in Boston. We aren't built to win a championship. To think that we can put the same team on the court next year and win a championship is foolish.

The window for this team, as currently

constructed, has closed.

Oh, and Jameer sucks ***. I'm out.

this is awful

the celtics series was about matchups

vince was horrible in it but it was bad team all around.

shard dwight didnt play good.

aging celtics beat us but a young talented hawks team we ran thru with no problem.

bad excuse but maybe we were to full of ourselves at the time.

and jameer sucks is the worst statement the series you talk about he is the only one who stepped up. jameer is not the most ideal for our team but is a heck of a ball player.

Dear Otis Smith,

If there was ever a time to make a reaction type move, now would be that time. Three of arguably the top 10 players in the league just joined the same team. Not All Star Players. Not highlight reel players. THE top guys. All-NBA, Olympic, stats galore type guys. Game changers.

I love our team. I support our team. I'm wearing a Dwight shirt to work today just to remind me we're still in this state too. But you need to make a move, because our guys won't get it done. Our fears and problems just joined up together, and we simply don't have the firepower at this point to go head to head with them. Sure we might get a few feel good wins against them in the regular season. But come playoff time, when the refs are whistle happy, and they see blood, they are going to pounce.

KG/Allen/Pierce did it. These guys will do it in spades. It does't matter who they get to surround them, even though from the looks of it a supporting cast might be coming. They simply will have the strongest starting unit in the NBA, with guys who are capable of playing huge minutes due to their youth.

Now, I'm not saying we need to blow this thing up. But we need to trade role players, as many as the other team wants, draft picks, money, etc. to get that one other guy to put next to Dwight/Lewis/Nelson. Who that guy is? Well, there are a few. Andre Iguadola. The man is a defensive stud, athletic, young, and exactly what we need on the wing to counter the likes of LeBron and Wade. He and Pietrus will rotate the assignment.

There are other guys that I can name but for now just know this, you are a great GM. You've made some killer moves and I have faith in you. But I beg of you, serious consider what we're going up against now, not even including the likes of Chicago, New York, Milwaukee, and the good ol' Celtics (these teams have all arguably improved too).

Love you sweetcheeks,

Jareth Wilbur Cutestory

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

What a coward. Whats this sports world coming to where guys are given names like "The King" and "The Chosen One" and 1 hour specials to announce they found a new place of employment and they haven't even won jack yet?

F that. I don't care how many rings he wins, IF he even does. Hes a coward. He gave up on his team in the playoffs and let the world know how much of a coward and self promoting ***** he really is.

And why are you Magic fans acting so doom and gloom for? On paper it looks bad but in reality we'll be facing a team with 1 star and 1 coward, and 1 lapdog.

Otis isn't gonna just sit around now and let Riley just take over the East like that. BTW the games aren't played on paper. You still gotta play the game on the court. When they come to our court we give them our proper attention with a big middle finger, boos and an butt whooping.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

width="640"

height="385"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

/>

/><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&hl=en_US&fs=1"

width="640"

height="385"

/>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Your right, im gonna inject pure adrenaline into gortat as he sleeps, my polish contacts will gain me access to his crypt, he'll come out with shoulders wider than howards, a stare deadlier than bass and an aggression like matt barnes on crack. Then we'll see how special the big three is

quote:
The Bulls already have talked to representatives for Kyle Korver. New Bull Carlos Boozer endorsed his former teammate in an interview on WMVP- AM 1000, the Bulls' flagship station.

Hopfully they sign him, so that can be one less team with cap space that not interested in Redick anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Dear Otis Smith,

If there was ever a time to make a reaction type move, now would be that time. Three of arguably the top 10 players in the league just joined the same team. Not All Star Players. Not highlight reel players. THE top guys. All-NBA, Olympic, stats galore type guys. Game changers.

I love our team. I support our team. I'm wearing a Dwight shirt to work today just to remind me we're still in this state too. But you need to make a move, because our guys won't get it done. Our fears and problems just joined up together, and we simply don't have the firepower at this point to go head to head with them. Sure we might get a few feel good wins against them in the regular season. But come playoff time, when the refs are whistle happy, and they see blood, they are going to pounce.

KG/Allen/Pierce did it. These guys will do it in spades. It does't matter who they get to surround them, even though from the looks of it a supporting cast might be coming. They simply will have the strongest starting unit in the NBA, with guys who are capable of playing huge minutes due to their youth.

Now, I'm not saying we need to blow this thing up. But we need to trade role players, as many as the other team wants, draft picks, money, etc. to get that one other guy to put next to Dwight/Lewis/Nelson. Who that guy is? Well, there are a few. Andre Iguadola. The man is a defensive stud, athletic, young, and exactly what we need on the wing to counter the likes of LeBron and Wade. He and Pietrus will rotate the assignment.

There are other guys that I can name but for now just know this, you are a great GM. You've made some killer moves and I have faith in you. But I beg of you, serious consider what we're going up against now, not even including the likes of Chicago, New York, Milwaukee, and the good ol' Celtics (these teams have all arguably improved too).

Love you sweetcheeks,

Jareth Wilbur Cutestory

Jareth...did you just have a moment?

If you float this thing as a letter to Otis, I will sign it and pay the postage!!

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

So did the TPE expire or do we still have it today? I'm hearing different things.

Pretty sure it's expired. We can't use it anymore.

Dude, for the last freacking time:

TPE expires on JULY 9TH!!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13735

Ok, pal, if only for the LAST FREACKING TIME. THANK YOUZ. IM SO LUCKILY.

Regards,

Puppies of America

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

Miguel3107 definitely putting in a workman like effort in pursuit of the Most Annoying Poster award.

He's winning by a great margin, the other contestant i've already put on ignore...the feared evil Darth Evil Dead, OH MY!

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

So did the TPE expire or do we still have it today? I'm hearing different things.

Pretty sure it's expired. We can't use it anymore.

Dude, for the last freacking time:

TPE expires on JULY 9TH!!

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=13735

So is it expired now? Or does it expire at 11:59pm tonight?