Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

I think the Heat will shift their focus on trying to convince Brad Miller to sign for the vet min. And I also think they're going to try to trade Beasley to the Bobcats for Felton.

Riley is bringing Showtime to South Beach.

I wouldn't help the heat if I was a GM. No GM should take on Beasley at this point.

Ya any GM that makes the heat any better then they allready are is a total idiot who would be further ruining chances for teams to be able to compete/beat this team

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

Has this already been posted? Letter from Dan Gilbert to Cavs fans:

quote:
A Letter From Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert

Print RSS Cavs Insider Discuss

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER

quote:
Originally posted by Mitrani:

not to change the subject but what do you think the potential of JOE CRAWFORD is... he's doing well in the summer league

I think besides Orton and Sticks, Jeff Adrien has the best shot at getting an invite to training camp in the fall.

If that is really done by Dan Gilbert, then you know what, I'm all behind him. I hope he brings a 'ship there to Cleveland before the Queen gets his ring.

quote:
Posted July 08, 2010 11:18 PM Hide Post

I wonder what it feels like to be a Heat fan right now. Unreal.

Probably like a lot of us felt last summer when we thought we stole VC and he was the missing piece...

until we found out that the half amazing was almost gone leaving us half a man icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

Has this already been posted? Letter from Dan Gilbert to Cavs fans:

quote:
A Letter From Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert

Print RSS Cavs Insider Discuss

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER

quote:
Originally posted by A BETTER DJ:

quote:
Posted July 08, 2010 11:18 PM Hide Post

I wonder what it feels like to be a Heat fan right now. Unreal.

Probably like a lot of us felt last summer when we thought we stole VC and he was the missing piece...

until we found out that the half amazing was almost gone leaving us half a man icon_frown.gif

not even effing close...not even in the same solar system my friend.