Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

Darth, you insist on directly insulting posters over and over on this board. It's getting old and obnoxious. My guess is you are young guy. College age at most.

As to the actual meat of your post, you simply are wrong about your facts. Rev, Junkie, Jambo, Hobo and I have all shared things that have come to pass. Sorry but you are incorrect.

I would love it if I was still in college. Though I graduated from UCF in 2004. Im just a typical Magic season ticket holder who has barely missed watching a game by either TV or at the Amway since 1992.

Look Rev I would love it if your stuff was true. But so far you have got nothing right. Listen to me...if you turn out to be right and we get CP3..I will personally find you at a Magic home game, kneel down to you, and hand you a free beer. And that goes for us getting Iggy and Thad too. But...I doubt I have anything to worry about, because nothing yet has supported what you are saying.

Rev,

Did Otis give NO a deadline of when to accept, otherwise he will pursue a different avenue? I think all of us would love CP3, but adding aljeff or iggy would be ok too.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

Darth, you insist on directly insulting posters over and over on this board. It's getting old and obnoxious. My guess is you are young guy. College age at most.

As to the actual meat of your post, you simply are wrong about your facts. Rev, Junkie, Jambo, Hobo and I have all shared things that have come to pass. Sorry but you are incorrect.

I would love it if I was still in college. Though I graduated from UCF in 2004. Im just a typical Magic season ticket holder who has barely missed watching a game by either TV or at the Amway since 1992.

Look Rev I would love it if your stuff was true. But so far you have got nothing right. Listen to me...if you turn out to be right and we get CP3..I will personally find you at a Magic home game, kneel down to you, and hand you a free beer. And that goes for us getting Iggy and Thad too. But...I doubt I have anything to worry about, because nothing yet has supported what you are saying.

Darth, just to get you off Rev's back, he was the one that called the Bass signing last year weeks in advance.

quote:
Originally posted by mainemagic:

So, who else is boycotting "The Decision" tonite? There's gotta be someone else who refuses to watch this junk.

Im going to watch and pray he goes to the Knicks.. If he goes to the Heat... I have a bottle of Vodka that I'm going to down, to pass out from the depression of the Heat winning a decade of titles..unless Otiz wakes up from his slumber and gets some deals down.

To my knowledge, there is no deadline. You don't give a deadline when working on getting the best PG in the game - you let them mull it over as long as they need to. That doesn't mean you don't work on other stuff simultaneously.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Darth, just to get you off Rev's back, he was the one that called the Bass signing last year weeks in advance.

Dont remember seeing that.. I do remember Hobo calling the exact date that Bass was going to sign days in advanced.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

The Suicide rate is going to go up tonight.

Not suicide for me.. just a lot of drinking. I do believe the city of Cleveland is going to go in a riot state of lock down.