Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by omagic133:

otis smith on the heat: "If all three of them get there, they

I have a feeling I'll be too angry to sleep tonight. Hopefully, (a) LeBron is not as big of a d-bag as we all think he is and he stays with Cleveland, and (B) Our management decides to commit some serious money for once to give this town a true championship team.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I think the answer to all our problems is Kevin Love and Javaris Crittenton.

I thought I'll help you out, my friend.

Well duh. If I was being serious I would have put him and Corey Brewer like I did 20 pages ago.

Or Jeff Green/Krstic. Those are my 2 dream scenarios.

yeah, Green would be great. I think with OKC drafting Cole Alrich, it hurted our chances. Because out of all the teams that have shown interest in Gortat, I think OKC would've been the perfect fit for him.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

yo, they killin LeBron on OTL right now. turn to espn.

I'm at work - break it down for me?

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

I have a feeling I'll be too angry to sleep tonight. Hopefully, (a) LeBron is not as big of a d-bag as we all think he is and he stays with Cleveland, and (B) Our management decides to commit some serious money for once to give this town a true championship team.

If LeBron stays in Cleveland, the only thing I could call him is loyal. The last thing I'd call him is smart.

quote:

We were in the Luxury tax last season....

quote:

lol what?

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:

I know, and I give them some credit, but I'm talking about 'whatever it takes' kind of spending... not the 'let the TPE expire and be satisfied with Duhon' type of spending.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:

I know, and I give them some credit, but I'm talking about 'whatever it takes' kind of spending... not the 'let the TPE expire and be satisfied with Duhon' type of spending.

the front office has clearly shown it is willing to spend to get a championship