Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

What as said at the press conference?

That Otis likes him. Duhon is excited to be here. And that we're pretty much done now.

I don't believe you Jareth Faketweetstory! smile_gortatmad.png

Dare I ask: are there any Bruiser PFs left out there, or slashing SGs? That we can afford? That aren't going to get skimmed up by some other team looking desperately to overpay someone?

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Dare I ask: are there any Bruiser PFs left out there, or slashing SGs? That we can afford? That aren't going to get skimmed up by some other team looking desperately to overpay someone?

richard jefferson, Josh Howard for big name guys. Lot of talented no names still available too.

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

Center Brendan Haywood agreed to a six-year, $55 million deal to return to the Dallas Mavericks, according to two sources

http://sports.espn.go.com/dall...ews/story?id=5364191

The money that's being thrown around right now is unreal.

I know. What is possessing teams to offer such contracts, especialy with the curent economies?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Duhon's speaking right now. Summer League game.

thank you sir.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I wouldn't mind taking a look at Rasual Butler and Ryan Gomes as good options for rounding out our roster should we move away from Barnes.

I agree with this. Not sexy in any sense of the word, but solid pickups.

Between this thread, the "Panic" thread, and the Gortat thread, my head's about to explode. It's difficult to keep up with you mo fos!

The one thing that has stuck in my brain with me through all the pages of reading is this... how can the Heat offer Mike Miller 27-30 million and still sign LeBron??

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Between this thread, the "Panic" thread, and the Gortat thread, my head's about to explode. It's difficult to keep up with you mo fos!

The one thing that has stuck in my brain with me through all the pages of reading is this... how can the Heat offer Mike Miller 27-30 million and still sign LeBron??

Sign and trade my friend. Sign and trade.