Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

If Wades leaning towards Bulls, and Lebron goes to The Bulls, does that take Bosh out the picture or The Bulls have the pieces to do a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh? I know Bosh wants 120 Million, I doubt he can get that with Bulls..Well, I dont know..I hope Magic match whatever any other team does shooooooot.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

So, you're telling me Rose is going to be able to score consistently beyond 18ft, be a better passer, better defender, and overall shooter in about a year? I don't believe it.

Better defender, better scorer.

Look at me, I'm osprey. I watch derrick rose have one good playoff series in the first round of the playoffs and I instantly see that he will be better than, who many consider to be, the best PG in the NBA.

Exactly, because that's what I'm basing my opinion on.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

If Wades leaning towards Bulls, and Lebron goes to The Bulls, does that take Bosh out the picture or The Bulls have the pieces to do a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh? I know Bosh wants 120 Million, I doubt he can get that with Bulls..Well, I dont know..I hope Magic match whatever any other team does shooooooot.

wade and bosh are both currently meeting with the bulls.

lebron may or may not want to go with them but if they should be able to pull it off if one of them accepts a slightly lower salary.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

So, you're telling me Rose is going to be able to score consistently beyond 18ft, be a better passer, better defender, and overall shooter in about a year? I don't believe it.

Better defender, better scorer.

Look at me, I'm osprey. I watch derrick rose have one good playoff series in the first round of the playoffs and I instantly see that he will be better than, who many consider to be, the best PG in the NBA.

Exactly, because that's what I'm basing my opinion on.

i KNEW it.

Lebron wants to play with Wade But Not in Miami!!

Dwyane Wade will meet with the Bulls for a second time in two days on Friday and his interest is genuine, according to a source.

James is interested in playing with Wade, but is reluctant to play for the Heat, according to a source.

Lebron is not going to play on a team with Derrick Rose, Chris Bosh, and Dwayne Wade.

There is only one ball.

Cleveland, New Jersey, Bird, Boozer, or Bust.

I think Wade and James are going to try to be a Pippen and Jordan duo in Chicago, they probably always dreamt of it..I dont know if The Bulls will be able to get Bosh, Boozer or Amare as well...Either way though, them two together is pretty scary but whatever...Bulls didnt need a good big man back then.

Well the Heat are gonna be terrible, and I can enjoy that at least. Hopefully this is becoming enough for Otis to pull the trigger. Otherwise the bulls are back....