Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

ya our defense could never stop 3 slashers like them...it would be chaos in the paint, dwight fouling out in the first half trying to recover for his teammate's mistakes on the perimeter

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

The Heat may have gone overboard cleaning out their roster for cap space. Word is nobody wants to play on that gutted roster.

Who do they still got under contract? Just Beasley and Chalmers?

Maybe we can flip Okafor to the Heat for draft picks? LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
The Knicks have been virtually eliminated from contention for LeBron James, according to a report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo!

I call bull****, Knicks are in the Top 3 with NJ and CHI.

What is your obsession with that godawful team and godawful management?

"Godawful team" and "godawful management" is what LeBron's had his entire career, no difference there. Do you know what reviving New York does for his ego? That in itself leaves them a contender still.

Also, why is everyone automatically throwing LeBron in Chicago if Wade goes?

You do realize that no matter how much of an ******* he is, the whole "reviving" New York thing would also mean complete disaster for his home town and home team. Not only that, but not only would that New York team be worse, those fans would be the first to throw him under the bus if he didn't take them to the ECF every year.

If LeBron's going to leave, he better leave to a team that actually has the chance to win. Chicago would be his best bet, unless he could be with Wade and Bosh in Miami. New York shouldn't even be an option.

Agree

/LeBron discussion to New York

quote:

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

So, you're telling me Rose is going to be able to score consistently beyond 18ft, be a better passer, better defender, and overall shooter in about a year? I don't believe it.

quote:

quote:

So, you're telling me Rose is going to be able to score consistently beyond 18ft, be a better passer, better defender, and overall shooter in about a year? I don't believe it.

Better defender, better scorer.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
The Knicks have been virtually eliminated from contention for LeBron James, according to a report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo!

I call bull****, Knicks are in the Top 3 with NJ and CHI.

What is your obsession with that godawful team and godawful management?

"Godawful team" and "godawful management" is what LeBron's had his entire career, no difference there. Do you know what reviving New York does for his ego? That in itself leaves them a contender still.

Also, why is everyone automatically throwing LeBron in Chicago if Wade goes?

You do realize that no matter how much of an ******* he is, the whole "reviving" New York thing would also mean complete disaster for his home town and home team.

You really think he cares?

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're saying this knowing that as of right now Rose CAN'T shoot, right?

PDcavsinsider

Here's what I hear from yesterday: LeBron interested in Nets pitch but not so much NY. NY trying at moment to secure Amare' to help cause

quote:

quote:

quote:

Don't forget CP3's season when he averaged nearly 23 points a game on 50% shooting, 5.5 rebounds, and 11 assists... also 2.8 steals. PER through the roof (30.0).

For Rose to get on Chris Paul's/Deron William's level he will have to work on his outside shot A LOT. I mean, I trust Brandon Bass more for a 20ft jumper than I trust Rose.

quote:

quote:

quote:

So a larger Jameer with better defense and no outside J. Wow - I'm scared... IMO, Rose will always be a shoot-first PG, just like Jameer. Paul will always be a pass-first PG, and therefore will make the great players around him even better.

quote:

You really think he cares?

Right, so he'd care about a bunch of people he never met over his family/home town friends?

sigh...