LOL

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
The Knicks have been virtually eliminated from contention for LeBron James, according to a report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo!

I call bull****, Knicks are in the Top 3 with NJ and CHI.

What is your obsession with that godawful team and godawful management?

"Godawful team" and "godawful management" is what LeBron's had his entire career, no difference there. Do you know what reviving New York does for his ego? That in itself leaves them a contender still.

Also, why is everyone automatically throwing LeBron in Chicago if Wade goes?

quote:

Who's "everyone"? I just thought it was Jareth saying it over and over again.

quote:
Dwyane Wade had a second meeting with the Bulls on Friday, with Chris Bosh and LeBron James both set to meet with them on Saturday.

Looking at the Heat's depleted roster, the Bulls strong roster, and the fact the Chicago Tribune actually mentions a "long-shot, dream scenario" where the Bulls can do a sign-and-trade for one max player, and then sign two other "significant" free agents, we're starting to get the sense that Wade could be done with the Heat, and that LeBron and Bosh could be joining him in Chicago. No one seems to think it's possible, which is probably the reason they could be trying to pull it off. As Wade posted on Twitter Friday, he'd like to start a website called "if only they knew.com." Maybe it isn't all about the money.

If this happens, we are ****ed.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Dwyane Wade had a second meeting with the Bulls on Friday, with Chris Bosh and LeBron James both set to meet with them on Saturday.

Looking at the Heat's depleted roster, the Bulls strong roster, and the fact the Chicago Tribune actually mentions a "long-shot, dream scenario" where the Bulls can do a sign-and-trade for one max player, and then sign two other "significant" free agents, we're starting to get the sense that Wade could be done with the Heat, and that LeBron and Bosh could be joining him in Chicago. No one seems to think it's possible, which is probably the reason they could be trying to pull it off. As Wade posted on Twitter Friday, he'd like to start a website called "if only they knew.com." Maybe it isn't all about the money.

If this happens, we are ****ed.

it's always all about the money...and if this crap happens, i quit life

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
The Knicks have been virtually eliminated from contention for LeBron James, according to a report from Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

James' camp categorized New York's presentation as 'lacking preparedness and organization.'

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo!

I call bull****, Knicks are in the Top 3 with NJ and CHI.

What is your obsession with that godawful team and godawful management?

"Godawful team" and "godawful management" is what LeBron's had his entire career, no difference there. Do you know what reviving New York does for his ego? That in itself leaves them a contender still.

You do realize that no matter how much of an ******* he is, the whole "reviving" New York thing would also mean complete disaster for his home town and home team. Not only that, but not only would that New York team be worse, those fans would be the first to throw him under the bus if he didn't take them to the ECF every year.

If LeBron's going to leave, he better leave to a team that actually has the chance to win. Chicago would be his best bet, unless he could be with Wade and Bosh in Miami. New York shouldn't even be an option.

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

Nelson/Watson/Randle

Carter/Redick/Foye

Lewis/Barnes?/Pietrus?/Robinson

Boozer/Lewis/Anderson

Howard/???/Orton

I think Thats Us For Next Season!!

I hope Its better than that but we'll see

People May Laugh...But I am Bored.com!