Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

This thing belongs in the hall of shame, if anything. It's just a massive waste of space, and here I am contributing to it further. What a travesty.

ditto.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

This thing belongs in the hall of shame, if anything. It's just a massive waste of space, and here I am contributing to it further. What a travesty.

smile_shardhappy.png

This thread hit rock bottom, drilled through, and is making it's way through the Earth's core. Pretty soon we will be typing in Chinese and discussing Gortat and Carter for Yao trades.

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

This thread hit rock bottom, drilled through, and is making it's way through the Earth's core. Pretty soon we will be typing in Chinese and discussing Gortat and Carter for Yao trades.

?????????????

Super Mario Bros. is one of the most violent games in history.

He stomped on the heads of goombas (obvious racial slur); he consumed mushrooms, and flung fireballs at helpless turtles; and engaged in misogynistic rituals with Princess Peach, always allowing her to get kidnapped, and possibly taken advantage of, by a giant dragon.

That game, nowadays, would be rated M for Mature.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

lock this thread now and only unlock it on july 1st when paul loses byc status and free agency officially starts and rumors start flying.

I like that idea. Locking this thread, for me, would be therapeutic. Speed up the healing process.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

lock this thread now and only unlock it on july 1st when paul loses byc status and free agency officially starts and rumors start flying.

I like that idea. Locking this thread, for me, would be therapeutic. Speed up the healing process.

lolcat-faith-heealer.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

lolcat-faith-heealer.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-calls-you-immature.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Really...still?

Yea.

And lolcats were never funny smile_svgsad.png