quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

Yo this new arena is going to be sick guyz.

Where have you been?

Just adding to the randomness of this thread. That's all.

which is surprising why this tread is still going. i can't count the number of threads that get locked, yet this obvious waste of space is still going. great job by the mods again.

I DID lock it once. At 999 replies. Nyce_1 was very happy!

smile_happypuppy.gif

Why not have all the nonsense in one giant thread, and different discussions getting their own threads? Keeps most of the crap from spewing all over the board. At least it's just in one giant thread that people can ignore if they want to.

Imagine if every single CP3 rumor/update or Vince to Wiz instead, got its own thread. The board would be littered with new threads. Instead, people can come to this behemoth and just ask for quick updates, if there were any.

And like Lewis said, thanks for the praise smile_shardhappy.png

omgomgogmogmgomgomgogmoogomgmggom my dad who is an assistant to the main janitor at RDV said that he has a friend thats friends with Otis Smiths daughters friend. Vince for LeBron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a done deal!!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE im not even kidding this has nothing to do with this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought if I made a new thread about this it would get locked!!!!!!!!!!!! i know im yelling alot!!!!!!!! i dont know why!!!! im so excited!!!!!!!! LBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooop woop pull over dat azz too fat

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

omgomgogmogmgomgomgogmoogomgmggom my dad who is an assistant to the main janitor at RDV said that he has a friend thats friends with Otis Smiths daughters friend. Vince for LeBron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a done deal!!!!!!!!!! NO JOKE im not even kidding this has nothing to do with this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought if I made a new thread about this it would get locked!!!!!!!!!!!! i know im yelling alot!!!!!!!! i dont know why!!!! im so excited!!!!!!!! LBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooop woop pull over dat azz too fat

smile_crabwalk.gifsmile_crabwalk.gifsmile_crabwalk.gif

quote:

That just isn't possible or fair.

Throw in Vareflop and Hickson and we might think about it

smile_shardhappy.png

quote:

This joke has been Trey approved.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

I'm not sure where you're going with this. The post was fine without crabs.

Cool, I guess??

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

I'm not sure where you're going with this. The post was fine without crabs.

Cool, I guess??

smile_sadcrab.gif

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-morL278Ong&hl=en_US&fs=1&"

/>

This thing belongs in the hall of shame, if anything. It's just a massive waste of space, and here I am contributing to it further. What a travesty.