Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Who was it that had the source in New Orleans that broke on this thread that CP3 has been forcing the issue almost a full 24hrs before anyone else reported it?

Oh yeah... smile_svgsad.png

Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Who was it that had the source in New Orleans that broke on this thread that CP3 has been forcing the issue almost a full 24hrs before anyone else reported it?

Oh yeah... smile_svgsad.png

Huh?

trey knows a guy in paul's entourage

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

Wizards will bite could actually mean a number of bad things....one being vc swap for arenas......another being vc for henrich foye thornton. The last thing it could mean is they will take okafor I think. Soooo I don't see that as a good text. smile_svgsad.png

the rumor is that the wizards contacted otis with the vc for arenas swap. otis basically farted into the phone.

vc for hinrich et al. goes against the CBA

wizards won't take okafor

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

Wizards will bite could actually mean a number of bad things....one being vc swap for arenas......another being vc for henrich foye thornton. The last thing it could mean is they will take okafor I think. Soooo I don't see that as a good text. smile_svgsad.png

-

the rumor is that the wizards contacted otis with the vc for arenas swap. otis basically farted into the phone.

I lol'd.

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

Best case scenario would flip Okafor to Washington for Hinrich. They have the cap space and only McGee at C.

what about dallas they wanted okafor and they got dampier's expiring

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

Best case scenario would flip Okafor to Washington for Hinrich. They have the cap space and only McGee at C.

what about dallas they wanted okafor and they got dampier's expiring plus you know how mark cuban wasted money

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

The Washington trade was likely planted by Otis. He does want Thornton, but not for Vince.

I don't want anything to do with Al Thornton. He got a shot to show what kind of player he could be with the Wizards and did nothing. I'm an FSU fan as well, but this guy just does nothing for us.

He had a whopping 24 games to do so too.

So? He wasn't very impressive at all with a shot to bring up his numbers on a team that had no scorer whatsoever.

Not interested in Thornton, he doesn't provide anything we need. Same with Foye, I would like Hinrich but not for what we'd give up.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Why are we still talking about this... its over....

This deal is not going to happen....

What else are we suppose to talk about?