Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

If we get Chris Paul, the entire NBA changes. Simple as that.

So one move at a time.

Exactly.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

It's quite possible I would cry if we shipped out Jameer, even if that meant getting Chris Paul.

smile_svgsad.png

I don't like agreeing with you, but I agree with you.

What's wrong with the idea of replacing a shoot first point guard with a pass first shoot even more point guard?

Lewis,

Ray Allen? Didn't even think about that.

Paul/Watson (LLE) or Williams

Allen/JJ

Pietrus/Posey

Shard/Bass/Andeson

Dwight/Gortat

...with assets to still boot

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

It's quite possible I would cry if we shipped out Jameer, even if that meant getting Chris Paul.

smile_svgsad.png

Agreed. I would love getting Paul. But meer is one of my favorite players in ball. Cant we keep him as a 6th man? offer Gortat and Vince? The hornets need a big!

quote:

If we get Chris Paul, the entire NBA changes. Simple as that.

So one move at a time.

it would be interesting to see have much moving boston and cleveland do if it becomes offical.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

this is all just fishy.... trade chris paul and bring in another all star pg in jameer... then what happens to darren collison... i dont see the point why not trade paul for another stud that plays a different position?

They get a 1-2 punch just incase Collisons first year was a fluke at a much cheaper price. They get Vince and his expiring and still stay in playoff contention all while saving money long term and short term.

It actually makes alot of sense for both sides.

what if you could get oj mayo... a back court of collison and mayo would be small but pretty nice to build around

quote:

Per the Marching Gortats this deal has a 50% perfect chance of happening and a 57% chance of not happening.

link?

****it... I'm starting to get worked up on this. I have a summer semester final tomorrow. I can't afford this right now. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3. We aren't getting CP3.

quote:

quote:

quote:

this is all just fishy.... trade chris paul and bring in another all star pg in jameer... then what happens to darren collison... i dont see the point why not trade paul for another stud that plays a different position?

They get a 1-2 punch just incase Collisons first year was a fluke at a much cheaper price. They get Vince and his expiring and still stay in playoff contention all while saving money long term and short term.

what if you could get oj mayo... a back court of collison and mayo would be small but pretty nice to build around

they dont want the long term salary of rudy gay. memphis also doesn't want to take back a bad contract

quote:

quote:

quote:

jareth doesn't like mayo, jajajajaja