Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

Is your buddy someone with connections to the magic?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I think it would be better to keep quiet until the 30th if it is agreed to. You don't want other teams jumping in.

I actually agree with that.. I'd take the torture for the week if it meant the deal was announced on the 29th, and made official the next day before anyone could try to one up us, and before NO had the chance to back out on us.

By the way.. this thread is closing in on 100,000 views, a little less than 1300 to go.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:

quote:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

his friend probably read it on the internet

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Nvm. Dhoward541524 took the last spot. lol

LOL fml

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:

quote:

I bet everyone on here knows each other (without knowing they post on the board) and they're all talking about their same inside sources, which are none... or Chareth

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Nvm. Dhoward541524 took the last spot. lol

LOL fml

haha my bad man! If it makes you feel better, you're not missing much