Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jameer for Collison straight up actually.

I'm glad someone gets it. With Collison at the helm, VC could get back to averaging 25+ pts, Dwight would get at least 9 lobs a game, hell, even Rashard would get 5+ lobs a game.

I won't hold my breath, though, 'cause I'd probably suffocate.

thuglife is an idiot. in other breaking news, oceans contain water.

You take that back! Thuglife contributes more actual basketball discussion to this board than anyone else in this thread. And he's a true Magic fan too. He doesn't have one particular player that he's loyal to above all else. Not like you guys who worship Jameer.

I've never seen such a collection of people who stick up for a horrible basketball player (Jameer) so blindly, even going so far as to put him above the team for which he plays.

I think my sarcasm meter is on the fritz...

Anyway, my point was there's no way in the world New Orleans would trade for Devin Harris when they already have Darren Collison and also probably don't want to commit to more long-term salary.

Also anyone who actually thinks Devin Harris is on the same level as Jameer Nelson needs their head checked. That's like saying Mo Williams is quite nearly as good as Rajon Rondo, or something equally ridiculous.

Anytime you replace the impartial likes of robotmaster, VaBchMagicFan, Elmayi, and T REX with blind fools like the ones infesting this thread, you're bound to lose a ton of depth in the intellectual department.

Sorry for not sipping on Jameer's kool aid like the rest of you.

RIP OMMB

(2006-2010)

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Anytime you replace the impartial likes of robotmaster, VaBchMagicFan, Elmayi, and T REX with blind fools like the ones infesting this thread, you're bound to lose a ton of depth in the intellectual department.

Sorry for not sipping on Jameer's kool aid like the rest of you.

RIP OMMB

(01/07/06 - 01/08/06)

Fixt icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Also anyone who actually thinks Devin Harris is on the same level as Jameer Nelson needs their head checked. That's like saying Mo Williams is quite nearly as good as Rajon Rondo, or something equally ridiculous.

I totally agree, but I'd go a little further with the analogy. Jameer Nelson is to Devin Harris as Smush Parker is to Steve Nash.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I totally agree, but I'd go a little further with the analogy. Jameer Nelson is to Reece Gaines as Smush Parker is to Steve Nash.

Fixt.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Devin Harris sucks, particularly last year. He's not even on Jameer's level, let alone Chris Paul's. He's injury prone, pretty much not a top 10 PG, and perhaps more importantly, he's signed for about 9 million a year for THREE more years.

Hate to break it to you, but Harris is right there with Jameer. I mean, he did have a down year, but he was playing on a young team that didn't really have a go-to-guy.

Hate to break it to you, but Harris is right there ABOVE Jameer. At least Harris had the excuse of being on a bad team. Jameer couldn't get 5 assists even with seventy billion shooters and scorers on his team. Pathetic. I'd take Harris anyday.

That's gotta be the greatest post using sarcasm I've ever seen on this forum.

Let's not go overboard here. My posts amount to little more than lame attempts at screwing with people who won't even realize I'm screwing with them. I'm no TreyTime.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Let's not go overboard here. My posts amount to little more than lame attempts at screwing with people who won't even realize I'm screwing with them. I'm no TreyTime.

smile_svgsad.png

What? That was a compliment. I'm saying you're funny. You are the comedian, right?

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

What? That was a compliment. I'm saying you're funny. You are the comedian, right?

He's the Jameer Nelson of comedy.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

He's the Jameer Nelson of comedy.

Joke first poster.