Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

if that last twitter is accurate, and NOH are looking to move MoPete with their draft pick...what happened to moving Okafur with the pick?

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

if that last twitter is accurate, and NOH are looking to move MoPete with their draft pick...what happened to moving Okafur with the pick?

it seemed as though the hornets weren't going to part with the 11th pick unless they could package a bad contract with it. who knows though.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I just want a trade at this point. I don't care who we give up and what we get. I just need closure.

And that's the problem, really. Fans at this point are simply harping for new blood, whether or not there's truly an upgrade roster-wise. I wouldn't be upset at all if we stood pat.

New Orleans is over the Luxury Tax and the 11th pick would cost more than $4-6 Million for them. So the want to get rid of 2 bad contracts to get rid of over $10 Million.

With the trade that's happening tonight I hope that it's Chris Paul. If not, I just want a trade that doesn't involve our draft pick to happen. Over the past 5 years we've only had 2 Rookies from the first round.

Just so we're clear, here is the exact e-mail sent to me:

Something already happpened. Think it is deng. Not sure though. We may have traded our pick away or moved up...nobody I know is 100% sure at the RDV, but the place is buzzing.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Something has happened. Magical reports RDV is buzzing. Not sure what. Deng? Trade of a pick to move up? Details later.

I don't think RDV would be "buzzing" because of Deng. It's gotta be either we moved up or we got C-...I can't say it!

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Rays win! Hooray!

Meanwhile, still waiting on an update. Pins and needles, pins and needles.

Rays were playing today?? DANG IT! I missed the game!