Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

How the **** are we the front runners in the East? Did ESPN not watch the show they've been plugging for a week?

Dude, we got Chris Duhon and Daniel Orton.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

They don't have a soul that can hang with Dwight.

Now, if they end up acquiring Shaq...

Dwight will play < 30 minutes a game due to foul trouble, between LeWade barreling into the lane out of control and the turnstiles we have in the backcourt.

So, everyone's worst nightmare, if you aren't a Heat fan or a bandwagoner, just came true.

If Otis and the Magic will just sit tight, my interest for this league will have dropped ALOT. I just don't see the reason for NOT taking action after the 3 bafoons confirmed they are going to Miami *gag* Heat...

Just...

Ugh...

Why?

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Stickle:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

How the **** are we the front runners in the East? Did ESPN not watch the show they've been plugging for a week?

Dude, we got Chris Duhon and Daniel Orton.

Well the reason they aren't the frontrunners yet is because currently their team includes Chalmers, Wade, Bosh, Mike Miller and Lebron. Now that is a pretty good 4, but you need a 12 team roster. So as of right now, no one can say how good they will be. If they sign Big Z, Bell, and some others, then of course they are the favorites, but until they get those role players - they aren't the favorites.

I don't understand the notion that the Heat need a whole bunch of good bench players to win. All they need are some solid players to come in and play a role. They have freaking LeBron James AND Dwayne Wade. That's TWO MVP caliber players, two of the three best in the game. On top of that, they have a dynamic All Star big in Chris Bosh. I don't think they need amazing backups at every position. They just need a solid starting center, point guard, and some shooters. It appears they will be getting a shooter in Mike Miller. There are rumors they could get Brad Miller. Haslem is likely coming back. That team is unbelievably scary.

I love our team, but look at the top. Dwight is the only star we have. VC is a fading star coming off the worst year in his career and a pathetic playoff performance. Lewis and Jameer are good players, but only borderline All Stars if their team is doing well. We need a legit #2 to pair Dwight with. Unfortunatly, all the bad contracts have crippled our chances of doing these. I want nothing more than a championship in Orlando, but I can't see this roster not only just topping the Heat, but the Lakers either.

Nobody will be able to stop the heat. Unless sum1 gets hurt or one of the players have an off night. I can't even see LA beating them. I'll take Wade over Kobe in a series. I'll take lebron over artest in a series. And I think bosh can contain gasol.

Well the Lakers are the only team in the NBA who can guard Wade, James, and Bosh one on one. They gotta remain the favorites.