Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Apparently Miami won't have to hard of a time filling out the roster:

Shaq is interested. And so is Mike Miller... Why can't Orlando ever be "that" team for the vet free agents.

quote:
I mean Lewis makes like 18 mill a year. In comparison Okafor is making chunk change and he adds depth.

Try over 20 million per year. It's brutal. I love the guy as a player, but that contract is why we don't have a legit super star signing with us this offseason.

Lewis the next three years:

2010: $20,514,000

2011: $22,152,000

2012: $23,790,000

He's the second highest paid player in the NBA, behind only Kobe.

so if Lebron Wade and Bosh make about 15 a year, Miller making 6 a year, thats 51, with 7 to spare. Details on Chalmers contract?

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

apparently Mike Miller has agreed to a 5/$30m deal with Miami, no link, on my phone, per espn boards. The $ situation is interesting here.

MM's contract is probably back ended as he'll take a pay cut this year, but paid considerably more in year's 2 & 3.

quote:
Originally posted by J-BIG:

so if Lebron Wade and Bosh make about 15 a year, Miller making 6 a year, thats 51, with 7 to spare. Details on Chalmers contract?

Couldn't Miami go over the cap? The team is gonna make a butt-load of money now.

quote:
Originally posted by Hotshot Hower:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

apparently Mike Miller has agreed to a 5/$30m deal with Miami, no link, on my phone, per espn boards. The $ situation is interesting here.

MM's contract is probably back ended as he'll take a pay cut this year, but paid considerably more in year's 2 & 3.

cant be considerably more, largest increase rate is 8%

quote:
Originally posted by J-BIG:

Posey definitely fills a need with the potential departure of Matt Barnes. I haven't hear anything on him, wonder if anyone has info. Okafor's contract is bad, but in my opinion, it's worth it. I mean Lewis makes like 18 mill a year. In comparison Okafor is making chunk change and he adds depth.

It seems like Paul should be telling NO that he will leave when his contract expires if they don't trade him to Orlando, especially now since his boy teamed up for the triple threat. lol