Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Rev you have been on here a while and i thank you for whatever info you hear...

Thanks for being willing to take whatever ***holes say just to let us have an imaginary wild ride for a few days.

I for one like it when i can just sit and think about the possibilities until proven otherwise

+1,000

Look if you guys don't choose to believe what he says then that is fine. I for one believe that what he has said has some validity and has come out in the media. The CP3 stuff was mentioned before the media would mention it... some other stuff as well. Of course they are not going to know everything that is going on, do you know everything that goes on at your Jobs?? I have a word of advice to some of you guys, Read and choose to believe or not, but Please do not ridicule the man for giving the information. Negotiations have a lot of moving parts and can fall apart real easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

Darth, you insist on directly insulting posters over and over on this board. It's getting old and obnoxious. My guess is you are a young guy. College age at most.

As to the actual meat of your post, you simply are wrong about your facts. Rev, Junkie, Jambo, Hobo and I have all shared things that have come to pass. Sorry but you are incorrect.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
FanHouse's @christomasson says "talks" between Magic and Knicks on potential sign-and-trade sending Al Harrington to Orlando are "going on"

10 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/BQRMagic/status/18073882621

I guess this throws a wrench into Revs rumors since that would leave Harrington and Lewis at the forward positions... So then Jefferson would not fit anymore...And Iggy either...unless he will play SG.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan-Aussie Magic:

You're right D12, rumours make this offseason fun. Optimists, Haters, synics, homers, everyone has an escelated opinion and it creasted discussions and smiley faces.

so basically everyone who questions the validity of these insider rumors or believes that some of these proposed trades are unrealistic is obviously a hater. makes sense.

quote:

quote:

You're right D12, rumours make this offseason fun. Optimists, Haters, synics, homers, everyone has an escelated opinion and it creasted discussions and smiley faces.

so basically everyone who questions the validity of these insider rumors or believes that some of these proposed trades are unrealistic is obviously a hater. makes sense.

Wow, way to draw a conclusion. Where did I say this? All I said is when rumours come out, it gets exciting and brings out all types of posters and gives everyone a chance to post their opinion.....as unfortunate as that may be in some cases.

quote:

quote:

No but people that are negative just for the sake of being negative are.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:

quote:
FanHouse's @christomasson says "talks" between Magic and Knicks on potential sign-and-trade sending Al Harrington to Orlando are "going on"

10 minutes ago via web

http://twitter.com/BQRMagic/status/18073882621

I guess this throws a wrench into Revs rumors since that would leave Harrington and Lewis at the forward positions... So then Jefferson would not fit anymore...And Iggy either...unless he will play SG.

If Iggy did come here he would most likely play SG... he plays as a point forward anyways.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

quote:
EthanJSkolnick

Heat pulled its Welcome LeBron ad from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Confirmed.

Least we don't have to deal with LeBron.

big deal sun sentinel is like a little north miami/fort lauderdale neighborhood rag - the main newspaper in miami is the MIAMI HERALD