Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Between this thread, the "Panic" thread, and the Gortat thread, my head's about to explode. It's difficult to keep up with you mo fos!

The one thing that has stuck in my brain with me through all the pages of reading is this... how can the Heat offer Mike Miller 27-30 million and still sign LeBron??

I think the better question is, how is LeBron supposed to get significant playing time with Miller starting?

Just read this on twitter and it made me laugh. Figured this was the right thread to put it in of course.

quote:
Mikemo27

BREAKING NEWS! Apple is releasing a special edition LeBron James iPhone. Problem is it only vibrates b/c it has no RING!

Ugh

quote:
Y! Sources: Chris Paul leaves Octagon and will join LeBron James' marketing company, LRMR.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Between this thread, the "Panic" thread, and the Gortat thread, my head's about to explode. It's difficult to keep up with you mo fos!

The one thing that has stuck in my brain with me through all the pages of reading is this... how can the Heat offer Mike Miller 27-30 million and still sign LeBron??

all three big names are going to sign contracts at around 15 million. 15+15+15= 45. 45+ 5 (beas)+ a little under 2 million for anthony (possibly) and chalmers= around 52 million.

I'd say there's probably another million lost by rounding down to whole numbers too so the heat should have about 5 mil to work with.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

WOW

quote:
SI sources say Al Harrington was in serious talks with Orlando that recently fell apart. Harrington looking at Utah, New Jersey and Clips.

5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Magical called it

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

Ugh

quote:
Y! Sources: Chris Paul leaves Octagon and will join LeBron James' marketing company, LRMR.

****, Maverick Carter is the MAN.

People actually was giving Worldwide Wes to much credit. Carter is the real HNIC over there.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

WOW

quote:
SI sources say Al Harrington was in serious talks with Orlando that recently fell apart. Harrington looking at Utah, New Jersey and Clips.

5 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Double WOW