Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

mtn dew typhoon is not really that good

you can't really go wrong with original, bro. once you get into random weather effects and ****, you know you're in trouble.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

mtn dew typhoon is not really that good

you can't really go wrong with original, bro. once you get into random weather effects and ****, you know you're in trouble.

yeah. i don't normally go outside my preferences but i got a case of it for free and figured why the hell not.

back on topic though. we don't want this thread getting out of control with random small talk

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

One thing - You would think at least one of these big name free agents would want a S&T to play with the best center in the league.

Raja Bell wants to come to Orlando!

:svgsadderthansad:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

The moratorium is over guys! Only moments until Otis announces the CP3 trade! smile_bigparty.gif

I guess if a trade doesn't go down in the next 24 hours we can assume the probability of CP3 coming here goes from 1% to 0%...

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

The moratorium is over guys! Only moments until Otis announces the CP3 trade! smile_bigparty.gif

I guess if a trade doesn't go down in the next 24 hours we can assume the probability of CP3 coming here goes from 1% to 0%...

Yep, if it doesn't happen by the end of the day then it won't happen. The main advantage we have is the TPE as we can take Posey off their hands for nothing. With no TPE, our advantage is lost and other team's offers suddenly look a whole lot better.

Nice to see Bianchi is staying true to his hometown team, does he think he is writing for Miami??? All this negativity is ridiculous.

quote:
BQRMagic Uh oh. RT @alanhahn Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami [...]

3 minutes ago via web