Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

He probably hates Pat Williams too, who said "BIG things are coming" the night we went after Paul. And I doubt he was talking about Orton.

And now Pat is hinting again. But I doubt he is an insider either right?

face it you know nothing, i said from the beginning it was a disinfo campaign by otis and your "sources" bit hook line and sinker

I'm going to do you a favor and acknowledge you so you can feel a little bit better about yourself before the day ends.

quote:

He probably hates Pat Williams too, who said "BIG things are coming" the night we went after Paul. And I doubt he was talking about Orton.

You hearing anything catman?

quote:

man if lebron stabs cleveland in the back on national tv, it'll prove he's nothing more than a grade a ***-hole

Well he wont be in Cleveland for this announcement, it will be in CT. So what does that tell ya

quote:

quote:

quote:

face it you know nothing, i said from the beginning it was a disinfo campaign by otis and your "sources" bit hook line and sinker

I'm going to do you a favor and acknowledge you so you can feel a little bit better about yourself before the day ends.

Why thank you, a guy who comes on the internet, with phony inside info to attention *****, graces me with replies. I feel grateful, thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by kwizzle29:

quote:

You hearing anything catman?

Yes his mom is calling him for dinner

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Why thank you, a guy who comes on the internet, with phony inside info to attention *****, graces me with replies. I feel grateful, thanks.

I'm glad. You obviously are a bitter and angry guy, so I am happy to make your day shine with just a glimmer of hope.

And actually, I usually take my mom out to dinner when I see her now since she is a lot older and deserves to be treated like a VIP.

Could somebody help me where I can find the free agent class for the next season or the ones who are in their last year of contract?

I tried to use the trade machine, but there Melo shows with 3 years - don't know if it's its length or something else.

Don't want to create a topic for this either...

I think we blew our load last off season w/ wincesanity and he sh!t the bed so bad that we're stuck with him. It's gonna be hard to keep up with the heat if they get LBJ too.

I'm a magic fan FML

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

Congrats.

LeBron making his announcement from Connecticut instead of Akron tells me one thing:

He's VERY likely to sign with New York. Take it from me, I was born in Connecticut, and Connecticut might as well be an eastern suburb of New York. Seriously.