quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

If James goes to Miami we are screwed. Say good bye to those final dreams. We will need another playmaker to compete. Otis will be forced to make a move.

just like when this happened? http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...9871/m/392101857/p/1

You guys panic too much

This is absolutely nothing like that. If James and Wade are paired, there is every reason to "panic".

why panic now? we might never have to play them in the playoffs. Games aren't played on paper and they have no depth.

I thought we found out that depth was overrated?

it is when you go 12 deep but cant play 12 players.

It's not when you're only 3-4 deep

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by The Magics KG:

Can Miami afford all three? and if they can scrape it what sorta money would they have left to sign the rest of the squad? I dont see that happening, all three wouldnt go to the one team, bosh doesnt like being outshined

Some team under the salary cap would have to take Beasley off Miami's hands in order to have the space for LBJ to sign. If Beasley is traded today or tomorrow its on and the GM who allows this to happen should be murdered.

Absolutely. WHY would you want to be the part that makes this whole thing go down. You are dooming yourself by aiding these guys getting on the same team.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Bosh-Wade-Chalmers-Beasley-Empty-Empty-Empty= Championship

sportsguy33

Chris Bosh: 7 seasons, 1 2nd-team All-NBA, 0 All-D's, 5 lotteries. Career: 211-320. Playoffs: 3-8. No more calling him a "superstar" please.

There isn't a defense in the league that would be able to contend with that trio. It's frightening how dangerous they would be.

This is your brain child Stern. I hope your super team was worth sucking the souls out of two other franchises (assuming Lebron does sign with Miami).

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

if those 3 teamed up then the rest of the roster would be a bunch of scrubs. i honestly don't see it working out for them.

Weren't we saying the same thing about Boston a couple of years ago?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

There isn't a defense in the league that would be able to contend with that trio. It's frightening how dangerous they would be.

This is your brain child Stern. I hope your super team was worth sucking the souls out of two other franchises (assuming Lebron does sign with Miami).

only 1 of them can have the ball in their hands.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

if those 3 teamed up then the rest of the roster would be a bunch of scrubs. i honestly don't see it working out for them.

Weren't we saying the same thing about Boston a couple of years ago?

16h85lt.gif

You guys are worried about nothing. Lebron is not going to Miami. He's either staying in Cleveland or going to the Nets.

quote:
Originally posted by Netrunner2k2:

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by The Magics KG:

Can Miami afford all three? and if they can scrape it what sorta money would they have left to sign the rest of the squad? I dont see that happening, all three wouldnt go to the one team, bosh doesnt like being outshined

Some team under the salary cap would have to take Beasley off Miami's hands in order to have the space for LBJ to sign. If Beasley is traded today or tomorrow its on and the GM who allows this to happen should be murdered.

Absolutely. WHY would you want to be the part that makes this whole thing go down. You are dooming yourself by aiding these guys getting on the same team.

Exactly. If a GM makes this deal he seals the fate of the league for the next 5-7 years and he would know this before ever making the deal. I don't think any GM would do this...Beasley just isn't worth it.